rumor has it GC was on G4tv talkshow

shep48

pin up the link if you find it, i would be interested in seein it also.

as anonymo said too, the server is a great server. i dont know if its me but, seems like someone is joinin every other day.

i have a question for almighty fatty though....

what is the total count of our family on here that has paid for a reserved slot and so on... not forum members but official gc members??

Was in the breakroom at work when a re-run of this episode came on. They spoke of gamerscoalition for about a minute and how they enjoyed it. I hope I didn't misunderstand - its quite possible that they may have to request permission to use our name and server info on tv...or just their good policy - and since no one was contacted =\

Was in the breakroom at work when a re-run of this episode came on. They spoke of gamerscoalition for about a minute and how they enjoyed it. I hope I didn't misunderstand - its quite possible that they may have to request permission to use our name and server info on tv...or just their good policy - and since no one was contacted =\

nah, they don't need permission to mention a public server or website.

I love how all the people who responded to your posts there fatty had significant difficulties in understanding what you were asking on accound of their inability to read. It's a good thing that doesn't happen around here... :smiling2:

Thats sweet that it was on G4 TV. Hey speaking of servers for a second, do you all think you will get another midwest server up soon, hopefully scopless. I know i should jsut join to get my reserve spot, but with 480 hours on internship work to do and no other income except for 50 a week for food which is not nearly enough, i can't afford it right now and your alls server is the only one i like to play on. Just a liitle question, i would also like to see when the clip of it on G4 TV. And umm fatty if i had a Tivo I would go back or set it up, but i am BROKE>> Figured i would reply to your post since no one else has... :P

Hmmm great idea. I wonder where I could do that at. If i do it, can i get a GC membership if i get enough money.

By the way where would i look to find a number to donate plasma.

Does it hurt??

does it hurt? that's relative. how much does it hurt when you get redirected around the gc galaxy? i'm sure donating plasma hurts less.

and not that i'm the "i'm so poor i drink anti-freeze" kinda guy (no, really, i'm not), but you could try here or here.