hate to do this

Guest tWeAkEd

Guest tWeAkEd
Guest tWeAkEd
Guest tWeAkEd
Guests

but im afraid i must post this. i was on a clan site that has a list of banned people and i came across this.

903136 [Mmmm]Slims 03-20-2002 Colored Models

903136 [Mmmm]Slims 03-20-2002 Colored Models

i feel so bad ratting you out slims. but im afraid i must let you all know.

you can find the list and see it for your self at Banned Peeps

i hope that the WONids are different cause i like gaming with slims

:o;):huh:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Hey guys, pardon me for being a newb, but.....

what are colored models? :blink:

Say it aint so, Slimmage... say it aint so.... :huh:

Noob

Im not really sure uber. They could be like all green or red. The one that a lot of people used awhile back was the spiked models. They had huge spikes sticking out so you could tell where they were from around a corner.

This issue will be addressed. I for one will wait for Slims to respond. It could have even been a glitch due to the fact he may have been using custom models. I just dont know. Lets get this settled before we jump to conclusions or take any action.

All my models are colored too!

Hey look, I was just going through the mygot site...look!

Posted 22-August, 2002 by tWeAkEd "Who has cheats that currently work because I can't do this on my own? I needs some l337 stuff!"

A friend of Mine in Rangers used the Colored Models for a while. I always found it confusing but basically all it does is make T's Red and CT's green or vice-versa. Personally, that's the weakest cheat ever if you ask me and Slims if it is true I ain't gonna hold it against you it's just like d/ling different skins.

I didnt notice this post to begin with and I'm sorry for my late response. It has always been my impression that Mmmm allowed weapon and player models. As for where you found that info. Bloodhorn is a server I used to play on a lot with my friends from school. When 1.4 came out Bloodhorn decided to auto ban for ANY non-original cs skins. Whether they were weapon skins or player skins.

Having said that I think this is a topic that should be addressed. Are skins allowed in the MCC? on the Mmmm servers?. I have installed other player skins. All were downloaded from CS Skinshack so, no they are not giant white blobs etc. I don't feel I have any advantages over anyone else beacause of this. If anyone feels otherwise please post up and I will change them or do whtever is required.

One more thing,  my skins weren't like all red for t and all green for ct.  They were all different just like skin replacements.  BLoodhorn bans for any replaced skin or model.

Just reg. replacment skins i dont have a problem with as long as theyre not like bright colors or spiked so you could see where players are behind a wall or whatever.

Theres alot of people that change skins to keep things interesting.But then it comes down to where and when we draw the line.

And i have heard of the banning of players with dif. skins one of the past anticheats did that forgot the name of it.

Guest tWeAkEd
Guest tWeAkEd
Guest tWeAkEd
Guests

ok thank god. i play on bloodhorn with other skins.. and i havent gotten banned yet. i guess we'll wait and see if i do.

sorry bout this slims.

(picture removed)

please read: this

BTW, if you didn't catch it, I was joking above, meaning that all models have some color. I use a combination of the default and the bloodpack models. I wouldn't be able to stand the game if the people didn't look like they were actually people.

Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guests

You know fatty that is really funny about the Whole Tweaked asking for cheats thing. Not to accuse because i dont like to do it But.......................... we were playin Aztec the other day and if i am not mistaken i think the whole server was accusin Tweaked of cheating. I didnt really pay attention because i still consider my self a N0ob do to the fact that i havent mastered the game. On top of that it would have to be so Obvious my blind G-Ma could tell someone was cheating for me to tell. But i do beleive there was quite a few regs in and they were saying this to even peeps on his team. Any way!!!!

Oh and By the way tweaked not a real ingenius idea coming to the Mmmm Forums accusing Slims of cheating whether you apologized or not after seeing the dirt brought up on you.

Thrid and final point. Sometimes when owning or running a server of your own it could be considered nessecary to download cheats and go to other servers to see if HLguard catches them.

Well that is all i have to say. TY :D

You know fatty that is really funny about the Whole Tweaked asking for cheats thing.  Not to accuse because i dont like to do it But.......................... we were playin Aztec the other day and if i am not mistaken i think the whole server was accusin Tweaked of cheating.  I didnt really pay attention because i still consider my self a N0ob do to the fact that i havent mastered the game.  On top of that it would have to be so Obvious my blind G-Ma could tell someone was cheating for me to tell.  But i do beleive there was quite a few regs in and they were saying this to even peeps on his team.  Any way!!!!

Oh and By the way tweaked not a real ingenius idea coming to the Mmmm Forums accusing Slims of cheating whether you apologized or not after seeing the dirt brought up on you.

Thrid and final point.  Sometimes when owning or running a server of your own it could be considered nessecary to download cheats and go to other servers to see if HLguard catches them.

Well that is all i have to say. TY :D

Teacher ,teacher hes cheatin :rolleyes:

He came in here with proof of a pos. cheat thats a very good reason to bring it up here.Perhaps he could handled it in a dif. way like maybe sending info to the clan leader but slims was cool about it and answered any questions and i believe did it honestly(gj slims).But tweaked had a legit reason.Whats not legit is coming in here saying he/she said so and so is cheating.If you think someone is cheatin get off your azz and take a demo get a name off a banned list ,something other than talk.To me it seems your the only one out of line.