Darn Canadians....@$%@

Fatty

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a known fact that the Canadians have started every major war in this world since 1834.

Historical documents clearly show that Canadians invaded Constantinople during the Vth Crusade leading to the Collaspe of the Roman Empire.

12th century German woodcuts show Canadians spreading the infamous "lumberjack fever" to orphan children.

French Canadians are nothing more than a hoax fabricated to speed along the Canadian plans for the invasion of France and the annexation of New Orleans.

The Canadians have no women as they prefer to raid other countries in order to perpetuate their evil race.

Global Warming is nothing more then a trick by the Candians to trigger a second Ice Age thereby achieiving their ultimate goal of bringing Hockey to both South America and Africa.

:huh: .

It's been awhile since I was in business law, but if I recall correctly the commision that regulates domains on the internet can strip a domain from someone if they aren't using it except to block the domain for being used for real purposes.

I'm not really sure that's what happening here but if he's just using the site pretending it's official there may be some options there.

Course that could be more of a bother than it's worth too

Or you could tell all of your mexican friends that the guy has free Pinatas and then tell all the Canadians he does free skate sharpening to anyone speaking Framericananglish and then tell all of your redneck friends that he's running a special on taxadermy, just mail him all your dead animals and he'll stuff and mount them for $1 Canadian (that's like a quarter I think ;) ) and then call him up and tell him the harrassment will stop if he'll hand over the domain name.

Or you could tell all of your mexican friends that the guy has free Pinatas and then tell all the Canadians he does free skate sharpening to anyone speaking Framericananglish and then tell all of your redneck friends that he's running a special on taxadermy, just mail him all your dead animals and he'll stuff and mount them for $1 Canadian (that's like a quarter I think ;) ) and then call him up and tell him the harrassment will stop if he'll hand over the domain name.

One of these days I have to attend one of your services...lol...why do I think you have a giant version of those Jesus loves you figures where J's giving the shooter and winking