I like how the Girls poll was deleted. That made me laugh when decoy told me about it. :lol2: but i guess i can understand why.

Sorry everyone if i have been a little crabby lately, some of u know y. But if i have taken it out on someone here, then sorry. Kilz, im sorry, i think i yelled at the wrong person the other night, my mistake. Hope u forgive me. :(

Let's All Hope Decoy feels better! So he can get back in the game soon! :wiggle2::wiggle2::wiggle2::wiggle2::wiggle2::wiggle2::wiggle2::wiggle2::wiggle2::wiggle2::wiggle2:

:wavey:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bilbo
Guest Bilbo
Guest Bilbo
Guests

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaa :luxhello::luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

I think we should make "Bilbo" an actual word. Whether adjective, verb, adverb, whatever. But I can think of several uses.

"Dude, you jsut pulled a Bilbo"

"Did you see that Spray and Pray? That guy just went all Bilbo on their butts!"

"What was that guy talkin about?"..." I dunno, it was a Bilboism"..."Oh, ok, nvm"

"Oh man, I Alt-Tabbed too many times and my screen went all Bilbo on me"

"Hey, fix your mic man, its Bilboing"

etc

Anonymo stop being a canadian smart mouth and be nice to me. It's not my fault ur jealous cuz u can't have me.  ;)

Shhhhh...everyone will know!

LOL, that's right, too bad no one else knows what i look like, that was a lucky picture btw i am not very photogenic u know how often it is i take a good picture? rare. but don't u go showin any body that, or i'll never talk to you again! Same thing goes to Kilz and Decoy. I will shoot u both a gazillion times with my boomstick! :wiggle2:

LOL, that's right, too bad no one else knows what i look like, that was a lucky picture btw i am not very photogenic u know how often it is i take a good picture? rare. but don't u go showin any body that, or i'll never talk to you again! Same thing goes to Kilz and Decoy. I will shoot u both a gazillion times with my boomstick!  :wiggle2:

The secret of your beauty is safe with me...