What we do...

Guest ZDamage

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Where do you work and what do you do? Are you in High school or College?

I work for MSN and I am Quality Assurance. Starting school in the Spring. Networking. Finishing MCSE.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I'm at a low point right now... between high school and college... and between jobs. <_<

currently im unnemployed and looking. im thinking about moving to detroit to take a job with ford there test driving cars. there are NO job openings here right now and it really stinks cause im trying to save up for college. im planning on going to college for computer program/ networking. right now im seriously thinking about getting into the coast gaurd. but have to think about that one for a while before i decide to sign away then next four years of my life. oh well. that me. pretty boring.

S.S.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
a job with ford there test driving cars.

that'd be the best job ever!!

I'm currently inbetween jobs... <_<

Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guests

I'm a senior in high school and I work at a crappy movie theater.

I'm currently taking a class to prepare for A+ and Cisco certification at a local community college. I'm going to Iowa State for a major in MIS or CIS.

I have to disagree with Cane on this one...I think the best job in the world would be a game tester :D Test driving cars would be a close 2nd.

I'm a new Java developer...up till the past 6 months I was an experienced Domino developer, PCLP both sides.

<---- Man who shoots guns ;)

Anyway...I am really a Wal-mart "Associate". I have worked there for a little over 6 months and before that I worked at Dairy Queen for 2 years.

I am also a High School Senior who will be attending UW-Whitewater with Bullet next year! I can't wait for High School to be over...it is getting dumb and pointless...

Gunman

21 year old VS.NET programmer (and ASP 3.0 today and for the last 2 years of my life, today was special though)

BARELY working cause I don't want to sit in a cubicle my whole life so I try to make my own companies or work for small ones.

I started this one

Exus.cc

but it failed because of lack of leadership

and now I work for this one

Anthonystark.com

and it actually seems promising (we are being swamped with jobs right now)

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

High school senior... 2 jobs - One I work at Godfather's Pizza (making pizzas)... year and a half now. Second, I work at my high school as a computer tech... just a few months. Looking for a job? Take one of mine... I'm sick of working everyday...

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

LOL GOOTERS!!! Me too... but i am at work. But i get paid tomorrow so i will be eating PIZZA tomorrow without a doubt. sorry.. i know off topic.

I think working for like Anandtech or Tomshardware testing new stuff before anyone else would be the best job. Wow that just makes me... all weeniely all over!!

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

i work at Arby's. i am in high school. i am writing in 3rd grade sentences. i am going to major in business. i say that b/c i graduate in may, and am going to ISU. it is late, good night.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
i am writing in 3rd grade sentences.

his writing matches his maturity... for once ;)

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

im a sophmor in highschool and i go to school at bug's and mack's highschool, im gonna get a job as soon as i turn 16 at Bennigans where a guy guaranteed me a job because i applied when i was 14, or im gonna work at the local tennis center if i can get a job there if it payed better than Bennigans

I want to go to college in Colorado or Utah so i can ski alot and get a degree in buisiness.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
->MP_Stinger,Jan 18 2003, 10:57 PM]im a sophmor in highschool

Sophomore :lol: your spelling shows ;)