Free IPOD --- real deal!

Gunman

Alrighty - I know Zerodamage has offered this to many people but I would also like to make you all very aware that this website ( http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=21748982 ) is not a scam. You really do get an IPOD for FREE if you sign up - complete an offer - cancel the offer and then get 5 referals from your friends!

Give it a shot - I guarantee it works! FREE IPOD!

Gunny

that is bad!!  your bf steals???  thats not good..... :smiling2:

LOl no that's the only thing he's really ever stole. Supposedly the guy was asking for it so when the guy wasn't around he swiped it. There was like a major deal about it in his computer class. And at the time his best friend was helping the guy look for it so my bf had to like keep it hidden at all times.

It is hardcore, it is.

Stealing is not exactly that high on my prefered personality traits.

If he treats you like a princess then kudos.  I'll just know to keep my valuables in a safe place if I ever meet him. :)

not a princess, a queen. whatever i want whenever i want. but im not like stuck up or anything like that. hopefully u guys know that.... :(

I hate Thieves.

To hell with your bf.

:boo:

EXCUSE YOU. SORRY, YOU DON'T KNOW MY BF. YOU SHOULDN'T START MAKING ACCUSATIONS ABOUT A PERSON YOU DON'T KNOW. but i guess you do have a freedom of speech. UNLESS YOU'RE CANADIAN. THEN IT DOESNT MATTER. :meanface::meanface::meanface::meanface::meanface::meanface::meanface::meanface::meanface::meanface::meanface:

What is this, pick on Canada week??

isnt that every week?

LOL NOFX... There is nothing wrong with being stuck up Whitney, I Hope my daughter is when she's older.. I dont want her to bring some looser home saying "Im getting married!" And "He stole an IPod!!" LOL Just kidding.. :)

When I first got married (I was 21), we lived in a big apt. complex. One day she comes home and has a big box in her hands, she says "someone left this in the elevator!". Well my wife was in such a hurry to get inside without being spotted she left the keys in the door. The keys were still moving when the owner of the box knocked on our door!! Well, I played dumb for my wife and when the cops showed up I had to let him search our apt. but he didnt find it. Now people that know me Know that I can not lie, I have several twitches and blinks that happen when I do. And when I try to lie, I say the truth anyway, but to make a long story short I had to lie for my wife and it made me very very angry because I dont lie, and its very difficult for me... Ill just say this, after a bar of soap in a tube sock beating my wife has never stolen again and I love her for it.. :) Oh yeah what really had me the most mad was when the cop was searching our apt. I was holding our 3 month old son, he's 11 now..

Stealing is not exactly that high on my prefered personality traits.

If he treats you like a princess then kudos.  I'll just know to keep my valuables in a safe place if I ever meet him. :)

not a princess, a queen. whatever i want whenever i want. but im not like stuck up or anything like that. hopefully u guys know that.... :(

Well enjoy taking care of your three kids while hubby serves his 4th bid for theft...personally if I knew someone who stole an ipod i'd do some free dental work on him (i mean $300? are you crazy?)...and it doesn't matter how much he deserved it, thats a classic taking justice into one's own hands scenario that acts as a poor excuse for theft...I'm only looking out for you whitney, if he's low enough to steal an ipod from some kid while he's not looking then there's no telling what he wouldn't do, just be careful

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

If you are going to sign up, you best click my link first dangit. I am only 4 away right now. See my signature. The last time I checked, the Blockbuster codes there were good so you can try out the blockbuster offer for free. either way, it is only 9 bucks and I've gotten my use from it.

If you are going to sign up, you best click my link first dangit.  I am only 4 away right now.  See my signature.  The last time I checked, the Blockbuster codes there were good so you can try out the blockbuster offer for free.  either way, it is only 9 bucks and I've gotten my use from it.

Only 4 away! WOW.. wait.. dont just just need 5?