Diet and workout

TheReverend(c)

Well boys Ive going to start the regiment of diet and exercise on monday. The hardest part will be controlling the caffeine juggernaut. I gotta have 4 cokes a day or Ill lose it. But thats the first thing to beat. No more BK or Mc D's. Going to go hardcore. Lifes gonna be a little rough for a few weeks. :boing::boing::boing:

henkin33dbig.jpg

Edited by TheReverend(c)

carbination and caffinee are bad...and as for the sweetener...there is TON LESS sweetener than there would be sugar in a normal beverage. I thing asparatame is the latest one and its like 1000 times sweeter than sugar so it takes 1000 times less asparatame to get the same same sweetness level.

But you are right, it can lead to a kind of sweetness addiction.

Hrumph. Okay, so you are training for a marathon. That will always equal alot of weight loss.

I'm on the treadmill 3-4 times a week and am always temped to run for 30 minutes because it is more fun. But alot of my research is saying that a brisk walk (adding an incline) and switching up the speeds are more effective at actual FAT loss.

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)
How long till gc breaks off to form its own country and enters a team of super fit athletes into the olympics?

When I get the money to setup my genetic engineering lab in my basement and begin my plans to take over the wor.....? um yea, ok keep up the good work guys! :D

Edited by TheReverend(c)

• 2 months later...
Yes I know its a seriouse vice I need to get rid of. But I work odd hours and have to be wired somtimes to stay awake. But Im going to cut it down to maybe 2 a week. I used to be hardcore against sugars when I worked out except when I went to the movies, then Id have a big Coke.  :D

go with coffee...does the trick, and a small cup only has about 15 calories. Trust me, I am a serious caffine junkie.

If you really need a kick in the butt, have a coffee with a shot or two of espresso added...but not if you have any heart problems :o