What do the wives do?

duma

I met Mrs. Venge at Frag Fest 2005.  We did some serious shopping.  :D  I think I would like to take a more active role in 2006.  I'd love to help out, if at all possible.  I'm sure Slyfox would love it if I played but I don't see that happening.  Sorry, hun!

I'm sure you could come to some sort of agreement here? You play the games, but in return slyfox buys you expensive dresses, flowers, chocolates and maybe even a nice car :boing:

Whatever happens you win!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

The wives can all hang out and bash us about us playing our children games.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

That is what we really do.

see?

They will feel exceptionally good if they can do this in a large group WHILE we are playing the games. One can point and say "Look at that geek....scratching himself as though a 100 people are not here." The others will giggle or agree and the man lost a whole level of respect by his male freinds when the wives tell their husbands later and word gets back to the pervert scratching himself.

Sounds like fun.

I try to keep my wife as far away as possible (and anyone with a wife will understand that she doesn't mind one bit) so that way I can go back and tell her how much butt I kicked, how many headshots in a row I got, how the server crashed because of my awesomeness...You know, tell the biggest, fattest, bold-faced lies I have ever told her.

:boing:

That is what we really do.

see?

They will feel exceptionally good if they can do this in a large group WHILE we are playing the games. One can point and say "Look at that geek....scratching himself as though a 100 people are not here." The others will giggle or agree and the man lost a whole level of respect by his male freinds when the wives tell their husbands later and word gets back to the pervert scratching himself.

Sounds like fun.

well I did say that at one time because as many of you know now that Shep48 got me the gc membership for my birthday. Because I would get so mad at him when I would be playing and the sever was full I would be kicked for the gc members. So now Im unble to call you all geeks because now Im one of you.

well I did say that at one time because as many of you know now that Shep48 got me the gc membership for my birthday.  Because I would get so mad at him when I would be playing and the sever was full I would be kicked for the gc members.  So now Im unble to call you all geeks because now Im one of you.

:biglaugha::biglaugha:

If you can't beat them you might as join them Becca!