What do the wives do?

duma

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday @ Teq. Panchos was the 'get-to-know-you' get together.

On Saturday, The wives helped register everyone and herded people into the right places. Sat night was a girl's night out at the bar (including Clue). They took the place over!

I heard Becca went shopping Sunday, or maybe it was Saturday. I can't remember. It's still a little foggy... No matter, I know everyone had fun.

She'll be fine!

The wife games anyway, but she's told me that "I'm not taking my desktop all the way up there", which I think is a subtle hint that she wants a laptop, either that or she has other plans up her sleeve, ones that will no doubt cost me a small fortune.

Well? My wife is considering going (that is if I am able to make it), and she wanted to know what the gals do "while the boys play their video games."

There is a nice mall right up the road from there, plus there are a lot of different little shopping areas that you can go to. I know that I'm planning on going. Like Duke said before the women(and Cluless) all go to the bar on Saturday night. Last year I had a lot of fun.

Well one thing they better do is... What their told...  lol just had to say it.. j/k of course..

*Hopes Batty's wife doesn't read the forums, or he might not make it to next week, let alone next FF! lol

LOL she cant see the computer monitor from where she's at... I keep her in a pit I dug in the basement.. :lol2: j/k again.. Little "Silence of the Lambs" humor..

(edited)
Duma, my wife's also considering going, we'd be heading up from Cinci as well, so if she wanted to get to know at least one before we got there, we could share a ride?

Lev.

Ah, you linve in the natti.... nice. If she decides to go, we will have to meet up. However, she doesn't like to play pc games, so the idea of giving her someone to know during the time I frag, might not work.

Now, keep in mind that I am from that area; we both went to Ohio University, which is about 30 min from Lancaster. She knows what is around there, and she has suggested she would just go visit OU (of course there isn't anyone to visit there).

Thanks for the ideas. I will tell her to read this post, and decide what she wants to do. I am sure she will like the idea of icecream, and drinking.

Edited by duma

(edited)
Dewd, Lancaster was 2004....we'll be in Hudson again, like in 2005.

oh.... snap..... I have never heard of a town called Hudson. You are all the way up there by Cleveland and Akron. Dang. Now I understand why someone said they sent the wife to Ceder Point (I was thinking, Athens to Ceder Point is rather far).

Well then, I guess I can drop the wife off at her mom's house.

Edited by duma

Guest Mrs. Slyfox
Guest Mrs. Slyfox
Guest Mrs. Slyfox
Guests

I met Mrs. Venge at Frag Fest 2005. We did some serious shopping. :D I think I would like to take a more active role in 2006. I'd love to help out, if at all possible. I'm sure Slyfox would love it if I played but I don't see that happening. Sorry, hun!