New Clan

Windex

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy.....

Remember....Mini and I were amazed that we saw a couple guys with mmmM...remember? Where is Paint Chips....I bet he has matured and left you holding the bottle, cause I don't remember him being like you....Anyways...your story i humorous to say the least.

Do you remember getting banned from all the community servers for being an idiot back then when you tried to recreate mmmM? Think hard.

Good luck with your new team. In a round about way, we take your stressed out efforts to flame us as a compliment.

That's deep....actually, really deep....way back when Mini and I were Mmmm, we picked up 2 other guys, Donuts and, um, shoot, can't remember, but then we saw mmmM and didn't want them running around so we "aquired" them. Heck, Painchips even did our first webpage! Ahhh, it was back in my youth (thinks about the fountain scene in Conan)...

Me and Adam left one day, (not sure the exact reason anymore)
You were kicked out.

but shortly after Mmmm fell apart and became SoS Surviors of Stupidity

[Mmmm] core has never once been apart. Some pieces may have fallen off/cut off, but Mmmm has been alive since we started. The ones that were kicked joined with some that left and created that short term clan SoS.

I thought it was kinda kewl to see you back around, and yes the topic of adding you back in was put to a vote. The results were to observe for awhile and make a decision at a later date. The infant [Mmmm] of 3 years ago we are not. This observation period was to see what type of person you had become ingame as well as out of game; which has become quite clear....For that we thank you.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

:lol:

At least you guys got a free link out of it.

I wasn't around in the old days of Mmmmdom, so I'm not sure what the heck happened in the past. All I know is, I don't have a problem with Fatty, and Fatty doesn't have a problem with me (I think). And I don't see him taking all the n00bs and putting them in death camps, so I think that the Hitler comparison is hardly justified...

Fatty has his moments...everyone does. However, I totally respect the way the Mmmm server is run. It's clean and fun...rarely are there issues with jerk players and cheaters.

Windex, a while back a wise man said to me (ok, he was probably drunk)..."It's their sandbox we only play there." This means that if you want to be in the sandbox you follow their rules...it also might mean you have to deal with some things you don't want to. Thats life. Get used to it or get out of the sandbox.

I like the way that every single person that posts on my behalf has to include some sort of disclaimer about "this one time" or "we used to" or "he has his moments" or "he used to" or "his dog..."

It's like giving me a B+ <_<

Or should I just say thanks for the support, I think?

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
It's like giving me a B+  <_<

Or should I just say thanks for the support, I think?

Do you want support? If so, take what you can get ;)

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

LOL. I like the link banner on the links page. very original. lol. god i needed that laugh after the bs i just went through on the csls server.