What is your dream car?

TheGeek

Highway car = 87 Buick Grand National (Black...is there any other colo(u)r?)

Street car = 91 VW Corrado (also black)

Both with more wattage than you could shake a 100 year old redwood at, my dream is to turn up the bass in my car and shake california off the continent (nothing against cali)...so obviously I'll have to redo all the rivetting to space flight standards but hey...it'll be worth it

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well for about 10 years, if price was no object i wanted the jaguar xj220

but when i saw this car i feel in love with it

introducing the koenigsegg ccr:

sweet

altho i saw the jeep hurricane recently and love that too...so many cars so littel money.

the sweetness

(watch the video)

Sick JEEP!! my uncle told me about that earlier and i did not believe him.

I own one of my dream cars but i want a crap load of other cars...

2005 Audi S4 (custom twin turbo set-up from precision, Mo-Tec Ecu, some bolt ons)---present car

future cars...

mercedes sl60 AMG

ferrari 550 berchetta

ferrari enzo

ferrari 575 GTC

VW phaeton w12

porsche cayenne TT

porsche GT3

porsche 911 t

Ford GT500

BMW hartage 645

Porsche GTR750 EVO

man i could go at this forever...

i luv ferrari day at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. hope F1 race stays here in indy after fiasco last year. Seeing every ferrari type ever made in almost every color is so sweet that whole weekend. Now i just need to own one so i can take it on the track with the rest of those lucky people :)

BMW M Hatchback... i want to get one of these and "trip the engine out" the outside already looks incredible.. but i mean they look so much fun to drive.. there fast and really awsome..

Wish i had one

1-Mcou_side_grigia1.jpg

:huh::huh::huh: i would get an awsome turbo installed and get a huge amount of weight reduction ... add a down pipe for sound.. may not even that i dont want to sound like a poser ricer... eh.. keep it silver... inside i would keep everything the same.. but i would get a push start Button.. to turn on the car..

its an awsome car

NuT-

i luv ferrari day at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.  hope F1 race stays here in indy after fiasco last year.  Seeing every ferrari type ever made in almost every color is so sweet that whole weekend.  Now i just need to own one so i can take it on the track with the rest of those lucky people :)

I went in 2003 it was one of the best experiences i've ever had. you're lucky lude, for the time i been there (like 4 days) seems like a perfect city to live for me. They didn't have a ferrari show but they had F2002 championship car on display. Meh, I need another $1500 to go....I accept donations

Your dream cars have too many wheels for my taste :D

Triumph Daytona 675 Triple.

DAYTONA_GRAPHITE.jpg

I do want a quick car with amazing handling, but it has to be family friendly as well. I am thinking a Mini Cooper S.

For (someday) affordable - Ford Shelby Cobra GT500intro.jpg