Anime

nut

Anyone watch any anime??

i watch bleach and naruto and i like them

naruto kinda blows of late but what do you all watch??? it does kind of sound stupid to a lot of people like it..

what do YOU!!! think??

NuT- :biglaugha::biglaugha:

I don't watch alot of anime shows or read manga, despite my name. There really is only a few shows that I really liked, mostly humourous ones. I think the last anime that I watched every episode of and really liked was Galaxy Angels. That show made me laugh my pants off some times. I think the last serious anime I've watched and really enjoyed would be Kiddy Grade.

I've never watched Naruto or Bleach, they look boring and full of typical anime cliches. :boo:

Edited by Saris

Im not to big of a fan of anime, granted there are a few gems out there. So much anime is exacltly like every other anime, and it kind of ruins it. And some fans of anime just take it too far and ruin it for everyone.

But otherwise I like the Gundam series.

I don't really watch any now because I usually watch the whole series at a time. Ones that I can think of off the top of my head are FLCL, Beserk, Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, and Trigun... those are all the ones I have actually sat down and watched. Other ones I have seen here and there are Gundam Wing, Naruto, Ghost in the Shell, Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Street Fighter, Vandread, and Samurai Champloo.

nut
I don't really watch any now because I usually watch the whole series at a time. Ones that I can think of off the top of my head are FLCL, Beserk, Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, and Trigun... those are all the ones I have actually sat down and watched. Other ones I have seen here and there are Gundam Wing, Naruto, Ghost in the Shell, Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Street Fighter, Vandread, and Samurai Champloo.

Watch Naruto and BLEACH

bleach is probley 50000 times better then naruto.. at the moment

full metal alch is good to

NuT- :freak::freak::freak:

Watch Naruto and BLEACH

i really like anime...i watch a lot

some of the ones i watched..

naruto, bleach, gundam seed, gundam seed destiny, full metal panic, full metal alchmiest, initial d - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th stage...

im a fan of naruto......and yes naruto is being really dumb rite now. Some producer guy said these naruto fillers are going to last the whole season, meaning grown up naruto will air in spring of 2006

nut

Watch Naruto and BLEACH

i really like anime...i watch a lot

some of the ones i watched..

naruto, bleach, gundam seed, gundam seed destiny, full metal panic, full metal alchmiest, initial d - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th stage...

im a fan of naruto......and yes naruto is being really dumb rite now. Some producer guy said these naruto fillers are going to last the whole season, meaning grown up naruto will air in spring of 2006

yeah the reason why naruto has been "blowing" is because they went off the story that it was made from.. like a comic strip.. so the producers had to think something up... and frankley what they think up is crap... so yea 2006 naruto will be back in pwn style

NuT- :wavey::wavey:

If anyone makes fun of people simply for what they watch, they're gonna get a good GC boot in the rear. But personally, I can't stand 5 minutes of spongebob, I think it's one of the most ridiculous shows ever. I used to watch pokemon everyday when it came out, but didn't like it enough to stay with it, watched Beyblade to kill some time, sometimes.

I was converted to anime from western animation when I saw 'Akira'. So I feel like I was blessed with that. Cos I saw it subbed not dubbed (dubbed is very lame). And that opening bike scene. If 'Akira' was a Hollywood movie it would be remembered for that bike scene. Since then 'Perfect Blue' was great. Hard to watch in parts but very well made.

Adult Swims Finest: Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, FLCL, Paranoia Agent etc (youve got the point)

Again I prefer them subbed. Even though the vo for Bebop was good.

If anyone makes fun of people simply for what they watch, they're gonna get a good GC boot in the rear. But personally, I can't stand 5 minutes of spongebob, I think it's one of the most ridiculous shows ever. I used to watch pokemon everyday when it came out, but didn't like it enough to stay with it, watched Beyblade to kill some time, sometimes.

:unsure: You can watch pokemon but not spongebob? blasphemy! oh and DBz all the way!