Wish Mo Luck!

anonymo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Good work, SloMo! I just hope you didn't :unsure: too much, it's not a good thing to do in an interview.

Lol, j/k. You sound pretty excited and I hope you get the job.

Edited by Saris

• 2 weeks later...

***UPDATE***

Got a wikkid wake up call this MOrning (I find that funny)...

I got the 2nd interview!!!! WooT!!!

It's on Wednesday morning...I really hope they just couldn't tell me I got the job over the phone...I'm such a crazy optimist... :D

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!

:boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing:

Just like I thought, they only called me in to tell me I got the job, discuss my salary and to get all the contractual stuff out of the way. I start January 2nd (my head already hurts but I'm sure I'll make it) and I can't wait! My starting wage is $13/hr, where after 44 hours a week I get time and a half, which is good because without that 60 hour weeks wouldn't be worth it at all. There's a 6 month probationary period, which is followed by a salary evaluation every 3 months. Man am I excited...this means I'll need to get a car too! Time to start looking! Wow I'm bouncing off the walls here! Time for a week long bender while I still can!!!! :biglaugha:

Anonymeow signing off!

Congrats, Mo!!

Time to do some retirement planning. Don't forget disability insurance, life insurance, etc.

Once all that's taken care of, maybe you can put some aside for a house.

Welcome to the world of working just to stay alive.