Project: Mmmmemory lane

ConGregation

<wonders why Rev isn't in Mmmm anymore>

When you retired from Mmmm, GC hadn't been formed had it? Then you rejoined GC as a reg member, right? No?

<pins Rev down, flips him over, rips his shirt apart>

Yep, the brand is still there.

Can you see the Mmmm forums? I just can't remember anything anymore.

<rolls his eyes as he tries to explaing AGAIN to Fatty...>

Don't you remember? I told you the branding went very awry. After the initial pain I was too delirious to notice at first. Then later on I was viewing with no small amount of pride when looking down I noticed the mistake. I distinctly viewed a Wwww. Distraught thinking this was a clear message that I was inferior to Mmmm quality, I saw no other recourse than to start my own dysfunctional [Wwww] clan. So I resigned and started on this path of great glory and courage in the face dire circumstances. My endeavor has met with little enthusiasm and the project has stalled with the founding member. But rest assured that I will persevere.

The branding while being my most painful experience remains special. I will always be grateful to ncc for insisting that the toxic waste NOT be applied to the branding iron.

<sneaks a peak at the brand... upside down... >

o wait. nevermind.

But to answer your question. I was kind of rejoining the ranks at one point. Wearing the tag and you know, practicing the special fart song. But I got real busy or something and quit playing CS pretty much. It was at that point that I saw the email about the Mmmm forums and thought, I need to reply. But never did. So I basically just drifted off on my 'W' boat.

Wouldn't it be wwwW if you looked at it upside down? LIEZ!

Let me know when you're ready, you'll always have a seat at our table. We have some new recruits that need some straightening up....maybe you'd like to wield the branding iron on a few of them.

Wow. I remember when I didn't know Mmmm existed. I was a regular on SoS. Then their server went away. About 4-5 months (atleast) later, I happened to notice that it had come back! Played there as a regular until it became LuckyCharms. I remember someone saying something about Fatty and Mmmm. Got the IP to their server and have barely ever played anywhere else.

And yes, I was in Mmmm for a time. Loved it, but took adminning a bit too seriously. Burned me out of CS for awhile.

What about Mr. ?

I am on AIM on this computer now that my secondary one died...and it flashes the sign-ons and offs....and I saw Mmmm Mr Mmmm sign on. Been a while since I talked to him.

PS. Coconut, I'm moving your posts elsewhere.

The thought of re-joining Mmmm is an honor. But I know exactly how it would go. I would play like mad over my Christmas time off and keep it up some through my slow winter but it would die out with the first sign of spring.

I will let the Mmmm carry on the tradition knowing it's in good hands.