George Foreman Grills

Rashad

i find they're great for bachelors. it's great for chicken, burgers, pork, and cheap steak. if you're good with the marinade, it can usually replace the need for baking most things.

just make sure you point out the care/washing instructions. some of my old roommates ruined mine by using a brillow pad (HAH!), soap, and water to rinse it. the non-stick surface now sticks.

My gf's got two! They are brillaint, once you see all the fat that drains off into the little tray you'll notice that your cutting down on a lot of fat.

Besides the healthy benefit, they're easy to cook with. Saves you the effort of flipping bacon and stuff because it cooks both sides at the same time.

i find they're great for bachelors. it's great for chicken, burgers, pork, and cheap steak. if you're good with the marinade, it can usually replace the need for baking most things.

just make sure you point out the care/washing instructions. some of my old roommates ruined mine by using a brillow pad (HAH!), soap, and water to rinse it. the non-stick surface now sticks.

they provide 'the best in dorm cooking'. i have a hot pot and a foreman. yea cook burgers on the bugger and theres ALOT of fat you wont be eating.

I enjoy cooking on my George Foreman Grill. The cooking is easy. My only complaint about it is that it doesn't give you that "grill taste." But I guess it's the closest thing you can get to a grill taste without actually using a grill.

Foreman grills also work as an electric stove if you're careful. With a small pot and you can cook soup, boil water, make chili!! And yes i cooked with my foreman at least 4 times a week in college. Just make sure you have a can of air freshern if you cooking burgers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...