!!!!!!Ban requests!!!!!!

duma

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see it.

#1 (raize): If he knew that guy was there, he probably at least would've aimed before firing.

#2 (Opox): If he knew where this guy was, he probably wouldn't've tossed a nade behind him. Just before he actually wins, it seems like he expects to be attacked from his right rather than his left.

#3 (raize): He spots raize between the pillar and the boxes and tries to hit him with a snap shot.

#4 (SeveN): This guy is easily echolocated, and the only place for him to hide is behind the pillar.

#5 (ZesteR et al): ZesteR doesn't appear until after a flashbang has already been pulled out.

Ok, I agree. Thanks for looking. I was so fixated on figuring out how to play the demo and watch it with wireframes that I never watched it normally again. Watched it again, and my other 2 demos and I agree. Also, it helped to think about what he shouldn't have done had he not had walls.

Edited by Bewildered

Put 'demoui' in console when you watch back your demos. It's not as smooth as if you had a bunch of commands all bound to keys but it lets you quickly pause and do slow-motion without much trouble.

Ahh ... thanks, I'll try that tonight. I was using playdemo and couldn't figure out how to pause/rewind. Yeah, I probably didn't need to bump it, but I was antsy to find out if I was right/wrong. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I think Soldat grabbed the Steam ID- but it was doy. (should be easy to find)

Not for cheating(no evidence on demos), but harsh language & insults, continued team attacking when asked to stop.

(spammed the screen for 2 rounds with his team attacks)

He stopped when an admin showed up, but argued with them about for a bit. The other *regular* witnesses were 3vil3wok, Dreamz, Robbob- and a few others.

Bel

• 3 weeks later...

# 1857 "عŞÃžÃƒ…ćÄ”«»ÜÎÂÃ……ĸΞÅ·Ùƒ" STEAM_0:0:16895492 09:31 75 0 active

aimbot, i didnt get demo but incrypted saw it also, and i believe tisel, raj, maybe koreanheat, gerp, + others saw it as well

Edited by Undies

(edited)

# 1214 "WORKED BY SHARKIZZLE" STEAM_0:0:8600078 36:19 104 0 active

# 1226 "WORKED BY RICKROLLED." STEAM_0:1:5325049 22:50 70 0 active

another one - WORKED BY ERIC STEAM_0:1:18332921

blatant blatant ghosting as seen in demo

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...F9B4A7459D7544F

..after looking up there IDs.. it seems as if our own Renn is on one of there cal teams.. maybe he can shed some light

Edited by mohawk

"Ĉ.Ĉ //cob." STEAM_0:0:9791311

".Kronic //cob." STEAM_0:1:9633855

These two were on Retro today cussing, and saying degrading comments, and being rude on a epic scale. They were also TK'ing but didn't do it enough for the auto ban :( Can't find my screen shot of them but I think ewok might have one. Anyways I at least got the steam ID's.

"»»»KILLER JCLOWN FROM HELL«" STEAM_0:0:17511754

Aim bot, here is the demo http://files.filefront.com/clown2dem/;1003...;/fileinfo.html This guy managed to clear out the sever with 18 people in it.

If you require more evidence I took several demos of this guy while he was in the sever, also if you take a look at the stats page and look at his head shot to kill ratio that is also pretty telling of what he was doing.

Thanks a bunch guys,

-Gerp

"Ĉ.Ĉ //cob." STEAM_0:0:9791311

".Kronic //cob." STEAM_0:1:9633855

These two were on Retro today cussing, and saying degrading comments, and being rude on a epic scale. They were also TK'ing but didn't do it enough for the auto ban :( Can't find my screen shot of them but I think ewok might have one. Anyways I at least got the steam ID's.

19:34:18 banid 0 STEAM_0:0:9791311
19:34:31 banid 0 STEAM_0:1:9633855
19:34:35 writeid
19:34:35 Writing cfg/banned_user.cfg.

"»»»KILLER JCLOWN FROM HELL«" STEAM_0:0:17511754

Aim bot, here is the demo http://files.filefront.com/clown2dem/;1003...;/fileinfo.html This guy managed to clear out the sever with 18 people in it.

If you require more evidence I took several demos of this guy while he was in the sever, also if you take a look at the stats page and look at his head shot to kill ratio that is also pretty telling of what he was doing.

Thanks a bunch guys,

-Gerp

23:22:55 banid 0 STEAM_0:0:17511754
23:22:57 writeid
23:22:57 Writing cfg/banned_user.cfg.

# 1214 "WORKED BY SHARKIZZLE" STEAM_0:0:8600078 36:19 104 0 active

# 1226 "WORKED BY RICKROLLED." STEAM_0:1:5325049 22:50 70 0 active

another one - WORKED BY ERIC STEAM_0:1:18332921

blatant blatant ghosting as seen in demo

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...F9B4A7459D7544F

..after looking up there IDs.. it seems as if our own Renn is on one of there cal teams.. maybe he can shed some light

If the Admins feel that they were ghosting than ban them. Doesnt matter that we are on the same team. I am on our vent a lot and they dont ghost while I am there.

Do you what feel is right.

• 2 months later...

JimJeff - 0:1:13365135

Spend a whole map calling Norgman a hacker then on the next map started to try to team kill him.

Disrupting game play and bad sportsmanship.

Was informed numerous times that Norgman doesn't hack but kept doing it.

• 2 weeks later...
|DG| ShOwTiMe33" STEAM_0:1:5760161

I purpose this be a temp ban for 1 week.

This individual has a very dirty mouth, and when asked (about 4 times) to please keep it clean I would always receive a smart answer back.

When did this happen? I'll look at the logs.