!!!!!!Ban requests!!!!!!

duma

0:1:13153081 Enclosed

Wall/aimbot

Got in and banned through BAT menu, but only the 60 minute I think, I don't know how to perma ban. Vov/lonewolf/durka the cheat/greentea were all on, and I believe Durka has a demo

Noscoped from tspawn through dbl doors HS on Dust2.

Squinty >.<

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Le serPENT@lan

Steam Id: 0:1:5445397

I think he was muted or his clanmate was on dust2 today (12/28/08). On de piranesi after dust2 at around 11:00pm CST, he joined T side and just said, "F***, you mother****s." If he accidentally swore, that would be understandable. Somehow, I think he probably was already warned earlier that night and didn't care. I don't know if this warrants a ban, but I'm listing this info in case he or his clanmate steps out of line again.

EDIT: I checked the server list a couple minutes ago; it seems he's still on the server on piranesi. I guess he's playing by the rules now, so maybe a ban isn't needed.

Edited by TheFirstMonk

• 4 weeks later...

# 593 "best noob ever!1" STEAM_0:1:22310363 20:46 214 0 active

Repeatedly avoided filter, was warned and had various punishments but didn't stop. I warned him that one more time would get a ban (though I was only going to give an hour) he avoided filter one more time and then logged off.

Ring

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

STEAM_0:1:20188899

Because after being warned twice for swearing at end of map he goes...

*DEAD* INsaneoo : opmg F**K off u Fat F**KING piece of S**T got F**K ur self

Would have got him on the next map but he didn't stick around.

Ring

STEAM_0:1:20188899

Because after being warned twice for swearing at end of map he goes...

*DEAD* INsaneoo : opmg F**K off u Fat F**KING piece of S**T got F**K ur self

Would have got him on the next map but he didn't stick around.

Ring

I've already given him a one day ban, I vote for permanent.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Couldn't get SteamID, but name was "[No-CD]0:Locust:93914" or something to that effect.

Playing cpl_fire, and cs_office is one of the choices for the next map. He basically says, "I'm going to tk someone if office gets voted." Could be taken as a joke...

...until cs_office does get picked, and he tks a member of the CT team right off the bat on one of the first rounds of office. Did it on purpose too as he shot the person multiple times and said something like, "I told you. new server" before leaving. FYI, in case he shows up again.

Time was between 11:00PM-11:10PMCST (8/25/11) I think.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Need ban's for the following and Limit can back me up on this.

"Dan1el" STEAM_0:0:11268544

pretty sure I already got him but He was walling, one shot toggle kills and finally he tk'ed me for no reason. We started getting suspicious after he was almost 17 - 0

"IOn Yen" STEAM_0:0:6391040

he was toggling and walling. Right after I swung the banstick on Dan1el, IOn quickly left the game but we had already gotten his ID.

There was one more that we didn't get, his name was:

"Ready To Pwn" or something like that, he was on the server around 12:30 - 1pm. Maybe the logs will show his ID. He was talking smack to Zwitt because he killed zwitt several times, but once again, Limit, Zwitt and myself all watched these guys and they were not clean. Ready To Pwn was shooting through doors on cbble gettin kills on the terrorists and he didnt' even know they were there.

Zerodamage was also in the server and can attest to all this.