!!!!!!Ban requests!!!!!!

duma

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

badger AKA regdaB

... today he made a few racist comments, one anti-semetic comment, and was avoiding swear filter. first off, Mookie and M2 were in game. they did not warn him, nor did they say anything, and i even asked M2 to boot him. its offensive, and its also NOT ALLOWED here. If he was someone else, such as a random person, they would have been kicked, probably banned. but for 2 major admins to say NOTHING? im a bit surprised.

I hope he is banned or atleast warned of his actions.

"regdaB" STEAM_0:0:369357

and i hope someone says something to the admins, because it was rediculous. even Morbo was saying the guy is a racist, and nothing was being done.

Thank you.

EDIT: He is being extremely annoying as well as i came back in game after posting, he spams W00T a few times, he is typing in mostly caps, and HE'S A REG... he knows the rules, even more reason why he should be punished.

Edited by ShadowDog

I did respond to regdaB avoiding the filter with psay, and he didn't say anything else so I can't say if he "cleaned up" or more likely it was just a rarity.

Presumably directed at Teflon Don:

*DEAD* regdaB : good spot don but i figured jew out
Later:
regdaB : i am not a racist comon i work with a Jew

I don't read either of these comments as racist, although they certainly are sad examples of the state of written English.

sim with a crazy "s" (not sure why copy and paste didn't work)

0:0:13418562 09:40 69 0 active

Aim bot/speed hack :: he killed server for a while. Ash, Chimmmp, and many others were on.

On the plus side he was the first obvious hacker I seen in years so I should count my blessings. :wiggle2:

sim with a crazy "s" (not sure why copy and paste didn't work)

0:0:13418562 09:40 69 0 active

Aim bot/speed hack :: he killed server for a while. Ash, Chimmmp, and many others were on.

On the plus side he was the first obvious hacker I seen in years so I should count my blessings. :wiggle2:

18:16:20 banid 0 STEAM_0:0:13418562
18:16:20 L 02/27/2007 - 17:17:14: Banid: "<><STEAM_0:0:13418562><>" was banned "permanently" by "Console"
18:16:21 writeid
18:16:21 Writing cfg/banned_user.cfg.

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests

# 473 "[rBk]--^[FÕRßÃÂÃÂÃÂÉÑ]^--" STEAM_0:1:9693528 17:14 63 0 active

demos:

http://download.yousendit.com/72CED4EA3C48B4A0

Blatantly aimbotting + no recoil. Probably wallhacking too. Me, Tyranus, puppies and a few others watched him play and confirmed that he is cheating.

# 473 "[rBk]--^[FÕRßÃÂÃÂÃÂÉÑ]^--" STEAM_0:1:9693528 30:38 65 0 active

] ma_ban 0 rbk
(ADMIN) mookie.gc: banned player [rBk]--^[FÕRßÃÂÃÂÃÂÉÑ]^--

I have banned this guy tentatively but if someone else could look at those demos that'd be good. BTW forbidden2.dem has nothing at all of value. I only watched forbidden2.dem and forbidden3.dem

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests
(edited)

# 557 "swagger*[MochaButt]Æ’l£§hl" STEAM_0:0:6326134 11:58 60 0 active

# 543 "BROCK SAMSON" STEAM_0:0:11270955 26:33 52 0 active

http://download.yousendit.com/076A92435F858B77

I caught mochabutt on demo buying awps. I also saw BROCK getting kills with an awp in the kill list but I didn't get a chance to record him.

Edited by ash

# 557 "swagger*[MochaButt]ƒl£§hl" STEAM_0:0:6326134 11:58 60 0 active

# 543 "BROCK SAMSON" STEAM_0:0:11270955 26:33 52 0 active

http://download.yousendit.com/076A92435F858B77

I caught mochabutt on demo buying awps. I saw BROCK getting kills with an awp in the kill list but I didn't get a chance to record him.

I'm not sure what we're going to do about this, but my assumption is that they're not hacking (since it's a known bug in Mani).

• 4 weeks later...
# 973 "Vital" STEAM_0:0:7710639 04:23 84 0 active

this guy doesnt understand the meaning of no swearing and respecting the people in the server.

13:56:27 banid 0 STEAM_0:0:7710639
13:56:27 L 04/04/2007 - 12:54:13: Banid: "<><STEAM_0:0:7710639><>" was banned "permanently" by "Console"
13:56:28 writeid
13:56:28 Writing cfg/banned_user.cfg.

(edited)

&|ḠỠĈÚ´|T®ãž MUSIC&" STEAM_0:1:14183454

i know he is a reg, but he is hacking and its so obvious. if u have irc or aim i will send you the demo. only needed to watch him for 25 seconds and is was so obvious. pm me for the demo. thx.

*edit*

i just uploaded it to my site instead so anyone who wants to can watch it.

http://soldat.wegetpwned.com/cs%20demos/

its traz.dem

enjoy

Edited by Soldat

&|� � �ˆڴ|T®ãž MUSIC&" STEAM_0:1:14183454

i know he is a reg, but he is hacking and its so obvious. if u have irc or aim i will send you the demo. only needed to watch him for 25 seconds and is was so obvious. pm me for the demo. thx.

*edit*

its traz.dem

enjoy

Going to need more to go on than this I think. It looks bad but it's so short that it could be a fluke.

(edited)
&|� � �ˆÚ´|T®ãž MUSIC&" STEAM_0:1:14183454

*edit*

its traz.dem

enjoy

Going to need more to go on than this I think. It looks bad but it's so short that it could be a fluke.
forgot to quote you lol

your kidding me right? he was following people through walls and was toggling on to peoples heads. ive seen alot of hackers and he is definitely hacking. i know when im shooting someone through that window i dont follow them through the wall...

even ask anyone who was in the server at the time who was calling him a hacker. it was terribly obvious.

Edited by Soldat

your kidding me right? he was following people through walls and was toggling on to peoples heads. ive seen alot of hackers and he is definitely hacking. i know when im shooting someone through that window i dont follow them through the wall...

even ask anyone who was in the server at the time who was calling him a hacker. it was terribly obvious.

First, I'm in no way an expert.

I watched this demo back in slow motion in wireframe, and it appeared to me that he moved his aim across to the window before the guy started moving. Like I said it looks bad but to me it means nothing that he happened to rest his aim on a guy through a wall once. One time: could be a fluke.

can we get more admins to watch this? because i find this to be really obvious and would like more opinions than just one admin. also what is the command for wire frames?

My word is not final on hackers; in most cases, I would say it isn't even authoritative at all. I see that M2 was looking at this at some point, and if he or anyone else has anything to say about it I'm going to defer to their judgment.

mat_wireframe X (2 is probably easiest to watch)

he was hacking, followed the awper through the wall (granted didnt shoot first) but his gun couldnt decide between the first couple, but kept bouncing between heads.

it was a very short demo though

• 2 weeks later...

# 211 "[sεc.Ç] SnIpE" STEAM_0:0:3488340 11:55 75 0 active

yeah he's a regular, which makes it worse...I played during the day under the name drousy cause I've been drousy all morning drinking NyQuil (sick). This guy tk'd me and then said that i deserved it...

[sεc.Ç] SnIpE killed drousy with deagle.

Player [sεc.Ç] SnIpE has been slapped for team killing drousy

[sεc.Ç] SnIpE killed SoulExertion with ak47.

*DEAD* drousy : he purposely killed me

drousy : nice tk snipe

[sεc.Ç] SnIpE : i said move

drousy : oooh

drousy : you sure?

[sεc.Ç] SnIpE : yea

drousy : don't let it happen again...

[sεc.Ç] SnIpE : or else what

[sεc.Ç] I love dem kitties killed romeo 6 with ak47.

[sεc.Ç] SnIpE : nothing

[sεc.Ç] SnIpE : shut it

Really uncalled for...

# 211 "[sεc.Ç] SnIpE" STEAM_0:0:3488340 11:55 75 0 active

yeah he's a regular, which makes it worse...I played during the day under the name drousy cause I've been drousy all morning drinking NyQuil (sick). This guy tk'd me and then said that i deserved it...

[sεc.Ç] SnIpE killed drousy with deagle.

Player [sεc.Ç] SnIpE has been slapped for team killing drousy

[sεc.Ç] SnIpE killed SoulExertion with ak47.

*DEAD* drousy : he purposely killed me

drousy : nice tk snipe

[sεc.Ç] SnIpE : i said move

drousy : oooh

drousy : you sure?

[sεc.Ç] SnIpE : yea

drousy : don't let it happen again...

[sεc.Ç] SnIpE : or else what

[sεc.Ç] I love dem kitties killed romeo 6 with ak47.

[sεc.Ç] SnIpE : nothing

[sεc.Ç] SnIpE : shut it

Really uncalled for...

he was warned while you (drousy?) were in spec. so you probably didnt see it.

Good lord, snipe ran his mouth...

sorry bout that vov. I'm a member of sec.x and his temper has always been an issue with certain folks. thats not really his style to do that or mouth off, he's really a good guy, good player, and team player, but his fuse can be short occasionally. not an excuse for what he did, but sorry anyways.

He's not a cheater/hacker or filter-bypasser or obsessive foul-language guy like most of the folk are that get banned in here. Anyways, just my two cents worth.

Yeah I know, just wanted an admin to know, not really ban, just couldn't get anyone...I don't really like when someone talks back to me in the way he did tho.