Pirates!

Playaa

Just thought I'd post up that this game is amazingly fun and yet incredibly simple.

If you ever played the origional version (on PC or Sega Genesis) then you will know exactly how to play this game...it has changed that little...and yet, that's a GOOD thing. I have shown this game to quite a few folks who swore they wouldn't enjoy it, and they found themselves addicted.

If you're in the market for a game, check this one out.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Thats where Ive been for the last few weeks. Its a fun game. But no matter how well I do I cant get any higher than magistrate. Still fun. I got blackbeards frigate with 42 guns. I have to be carefull not to destroy the ships Im trying to plunder! :D

Grape shot is key!

Thats where Ive been for the last few weeks. Its a fun game. But no matter how well I do I cant get any higher than magistrate. Still fun. I got blackbeards frigate with 42 guns. I have to be carefull not to destroy the ships Im trying to plunder! :D

Grape shot is key!

I never use grape shot. I just maneuver the boat agaist the enemy's boat while knocking out the guns with my guns.

The most annoying part is not having wind in a battle or when on the world map. My brother was literally stuck in a battle for a half-hour. Absolutely no wind, the enemy was retreating with no sails, my brother was trying to board his ship with full sails and he couldn't catch him. Eventually he gave up and tried to escape from battle which took like a half-hour to do.