It happened again!!!!

TheGeek

Well its official. I cant tell the difference between a boy and a girl.

You guys remember when i thought whitney was a guy and now i made the same mistake................

Sorry Ebildustbunny!

LOL I did not know that ebil was a girl!!!!

Im going to go sit in the corner now.

Or say Ebil instead of Evil.

Femie maybe?

And its been a LONG time since i have played with ebil. I cannot remember what she sounds like.

She did call me a stalker though, good times.................

If you want to know how and when ask ebil

Edited by {GpL}TheGeek998

...and Lunkette has some mad sniping skills... ...and the ability to smack me around and ban me, so other than begging for that not to happen, all I'm going to add is:

"I Heart Getting Lunked"

Honestly, I once made the mistake of thinking one of our GC regs was a guy.

...then again, she doesn't use a mic, and for months and months, she didn't speak once of her gender - at least not when I was on the server - and I really don't care whether I'm playing with guys or girls. ...I was confused for about 10 seconds when she corrected my faux pas, shrugged and got on with it.

Her name won't be mentioned - just because I feel like it... ...and no, no, it wasn't Whitney. The alias is a little more androgynous than that.

I'll give a hint, though: She dates a guy with a facial tick...

...and she'd be nice enough to laugh at my jest.

Edited by Norguard

Hahah. No, Kilz, not Trouble. I knew she was teh lady before I even met her, and I haven't seen her in quite some time.

...and despite evidence to the contrary, Terrible isn't teh lady... ...just fights like one.

(I kid because I heart)

Hmmm.  I thought it was obvious from the name.  How many guys even THINK about dustbunnies?

Well..........I have a friend that has a bunnie for a pet..........and he's a guy.....i think? :huh:

See what I mean? They don't even know what a dustbunny is! ;) Those balls of dust that form under sofas, and behind refrigerators...

Hmmm.  I thought it was obvious from the name.  How many guys even THINK about dustbunnies?

Well..........I have a friend that has a bunnie for a pet..........and he's a guy.....i think? :huh:

See what I mean? They don't even know what a dustbunny is! ;) Those balls of dust that form under sofas, and behind refrigerators...

opps :lol2::bang: