ESPN CS Style?

akaM2

Hey everyone, I have been thinking about doing this recently and just tried throwing together a CS movie of some highlights. These are not the best shots but decent also I was just trying to get used to the program. Let me know what you think

Download this file 150MB hosted by godaddy so it will go quick:

http://www.extempore.org/m2movie1.rar

Unzip it with Winrar, and watch it in your favorite media player.

Programs I used:

CS:S (of course)

FRAPS (to get the movie clips)

Sony Vegas 6.0 (to compile the clips and edit them)

Also I was going to compile it in HD but didnt think anyone would want to download a file that is a gig big

Edited by M2.gc

Everytime I hear that song, I gag.

Otherwise, that was pretty cool, I wouldn't bother making the resolution any bigger. The cobble one where you pop around the corner and take out both CTs in a second with the Ak is cool. I love doing that - other than B in dust2, B in cobble is my favourite place to smoke cause I find they are both areas of great CT advantage.

Hey everyone, I have been thinking about doing this recently and just tried throwing together a CS movie of some highlights. These are not the best shots but decent also I was just trying to get used to the program. Let me know what you think

Download this file 150MB hosted by godaddy so it will go quick:

http://www.extempore.org/m2movie1.rar

Unzip it with Winrar, and watch it in your favorite media player.

Programs I used:

CS:S (of course)

FRAPS (to get the movie clips)

Sony Vegas 6.0 (to compile the clips and edit them)

Also I was going to compile it in HD but didnt think anyone would want to download a file that is a gig big

Yea this is a spoiler for M2.gc's new movie, "M2.GC: THE SMACKDOWN" starring himself. Coming to a CS server near you! BTW where can I get FRAPS? Looks like a fun project to start on. How long did it take you to make this? :D

I was planning on a movie of my own, but I realised I dont have time.

The plot:

A big bang would occur and a title would appear saying 'This is a story of love'

Then, there would be a minute of Ts owning CTs on one map.

All of a sudden the music would drop dead, and the camera would focus on the last CT left in the map, and he would say "I need a hero, he's got to be strong, and he's got to be tuff!"

Then 'I need a hero' by Bonnie Tyler music kicks in, and bigbones spawns as a CT and does a bit of owning here and there (the hardest bit of making the video lol).

Then at the end I try and capture love between me and that last CT that called for a hero. For example, we would be bouncing up and down randomly next to each other, running about in empty servers together playing kiss and chase. Perhaps I'll download some naked CT skins and show them running through a field of grass together or something.

Then this emotional movie would come to an end by a bit of rag doll break dancing created using garry's mod in a series of flickering pictures or something. who knows, but it would be one l33t video!

Nice vid M2.

Fill the next one with multi kills....I was hoping to see more than 1 kill / section....cause I know you do it!

To me, showing a fabulous round with several kills weighs more than various single kills....even if you fast-forward through part of the round to get to the next set or something.

I was planning on a movie of my own, but I realised I dont have time.

The plot:

A big bang would occur and a title would appear saying 'This is a story of love'

Then, there would be a minute of Ts owning CTs on one map.

All of a sudden the music would drop dead, and the camera would focus on the last CT left in the map, and he would say "I need a hero, he's got to be strong, and he's got to be tuff!"

Then 'I need a hero' by Bonnie Tyler music kicks in, and bigbones spawns as a CT and does a bit of owning here and there (the hardest bit of making the video lol).

Then at the end I try and capture love between me and that last CT that called for a hero. For example, we would be bouncing up and down randomly next to each other, running about in empty servers together playing kiss and chase. Perhaps I'll download some naked CT skins and show them running through a field of grass together or something.

Then this emotional movie would come to an end by a bit of rag doll break dancing created using garry's mod in a series of flickering pictures or something. who knows, but it would be one l33t video!

LOL, that would be so funny.

Good work on the vid, M2.