Models

Nor the SAS. I love the British secret service. They rock a lot. The original SAS (along with Bond author Ian Flemming) trained 20 minutes from my house.

Earlier in the year, VALVe promised that all four of the original models for each team would be available eventually - then there would be one extra model per team.

I'm really hoping that it's either the Canadians with CSIS or with JTF2.

Those are some hardcore trainees that see more action in non-Canadian affairs than in Canadian business.

...the one thing I don't like is that they've removed the real stories from the terrorist factions. Sure, mid-Eastern guerilla warfare, blowing up a tourbus of '80s rockers on a reunion tour is hilarious, but I thought it was interesting to see some of the real events the people were responsible for...

...except for the 1337 KREW, of course. That was just for shiggles.

Here's hoping that the Partie Liberation du Quebec isn't the bonus terrorist group, though that would make for difficult FF situations, having them in Canadian army fatigues.

Edited by Norguard

I am not a big fan of being able to choose between the models. I wish they would get rid of the old T model becuase it is really similar to the CT. I also don't like having to remember that there are two different type of people i have to shoot at. On the positive note, i really like the GUNs being carried on the back.

I am not a big fan of being able to choose between the models. I wish they would get rid of the old T model becuase it is really similar to the CT. I also don't like having to remember that there are two different type of people i have to shoot at. On the positive note, i really like the GUNs being carried on the back.

Ya, the guns being carried on the back is a really cool new feature. I also like it.

Edited by YoMamma