What rocks your socks~!

EbilDustBunny

Been listening to Breaking Benjamin recently. They hit fairly big when i was last deployed to Iraq for a year and a half. Really like the single So Cold when it was played on MTV with the HL2 video of the G Man singing. My friends think Im goofy but I missed a whole 18 months over there. The only thing we could get on the radio there was some guy mumbling in arabic 24 hours a day. :D

Been listening to Breaking Benjamin recently. They hit fairly big when i was last deployed to Iraq for a year and a half. Really like the single So Cold when it was played on MTV with the HL2 video of the G Man singing. My friends think Im goofy but I missed a whole 18 months over there. The only thing we could get on the radio there was some guy mumbling in arabic 24 hours a day. :D

Breaking Benjamin - We Are Not Alone is a GREAT CD. It's one of the CDs I have that every track is worth listening to. My favorite song has to be: 06 - Forget It.

If anyone's out there still using IE, hear this: use FireFox. It works just fine, better than IE. You don't need to know anything to use it.

There is one problem with firefox.

Importing plugins are a PAIN!!!

I couldnt watch quicktime and flash files on firefox so i went back to IE

And you cant install it, it wont let me!!

If anyone's out there still using IE, hear this: use FireFox. It works just fine, better than IE. You don't need to know anything to use it.

mmmm fire fox... i love that thing.

Faster than IE, no popups. What other reasons are needed? Besides the fact that IE is made by an evil company along with that OS you are currently using.

<- Nub for life!

I only use the net to use google for spell check and to check out illwillpress.com

Foamy the Squirrel ROCKS!

Why fix whats not broken?

P.S.

I HATE QUICKTIME!!!!!!

I downloaded it cause some program needed it and I was riddled with spyware!! Then again im a nub and got owned rightfully....