Kruten's Shoppe

Kruten

(edited)

Kruten's Shoppe

Pay any way you want; paypal, MO, whatever. I ship primarily USPS because my only other option is UPS. If you want any more pics or info about an item, just ask.

Heatware

For Sale

My Rig's Parts

BFG 6800GTOC 256MB AGP--$170 Everything you need to know should be in the link. Fitted with a NVSilencer 5 but I still have the stock fan.

GeIL 1GB(2x512MB) PC4200 CL=3-8-4-4--$65 *SOLD*

Western Digital 80GB IDE / 8MB Cache/ 7200RPM--$25. *SOLD* Never had any problems with WD.

TDK Indi 420N--$30 Seemed great as far as I know.

Logitech MX Duo (Logitech cordless Elite and MX700)--$40 You don't have to buy this with it, but if it is taken, I will clean out the keyboard. The mouse only has a small light scratch towards the back.

AMD Athlon 64 FX-53 2.4Ghz / 1Ghz FSB / 1MB L2 Cache / Socket 939; Only have the processor and the cool little case it came in.--$375 shipped *SOLD*

Ultra X-Connect 500W Modular PSU.--$45 *SOLD* Same as mine, except mine already came with a SATA power cable. There's also another one that I got when it was sent to me, still wrapped up.

Processors

1. Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz / 512K Cache / 800MHz FSB / Socket 478; Processor only.--$130 shipped

**WARNING** This processor is missing a pin at one of the corners. Despite this, it still runs fine.

This is the closest I could find to what I have.

2. Intel Pentium 4 540J 3.20Ghz / 800MHz FSB / 1MB L2 Cache / LGA 775; Processor only.--$150 shipped *SOLD*

I'm pretty certain it's this one. Info from CPU World.

3. AMD Athlon 64 FX-53 2.4Ghz / 1Ghz FSB / 1MB L2 Cache / Socket 939; Only have the processor and the cool little case it came in.--$375 shipped *SOLD*

4. AMD Athlon XP 1800+.--$25? *SOLD*

5. Intel Pentium P54C- A 12-year old processor packing a whopping 133Mhz!; Processor only.--$5 shipped In other words you're just paying shipping.

Everything you need to know about this extraordinary processor!

Motherboards

1. ASUS P4P800SE Socket 478 Intel 865PE ATX Intel Motherboard; Comes with manual, faceplate, Setup guide, white box, and an IDE cable or two if you want any.--$40 shipped *pending*

This little thingy right here.

Video Cards

1. ATI Radeon 9800XT 256MB AGP w/ Arctic Cooling VGA cooler(not sure which one) Comes with stock fan.--$100 shipped *SOLD*

Sadly this is the closest card I could find. Same thing as mine except mine is made by ATI, has a ATI Silencer 3 on it, and may have different clock speeds. I'll pop it in later and get some clock freqs, stock and OCed.

Back of card.

Hard Drives

I can guarantee all of these work, at least they did for me, even the antique with Windows 3.1.

1. Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9, 200GB, 8MB Cache, IDE/ATA133; HDD only.--$50 shipped *Gone*

The DaimondMax 10 at Newegg.

2. Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9, 250GB, 8MB Cache, IDE/ATA133; HDD only.--$70 shipped *SOLD*

The DiamondMax 10 at Newegg.

3. Western Digital Raptor 36.7GB 10,000 RPM 8MB Cache SATA150; HDD only.--$70 shipped *SOLD*

At Newegg.

4. Maxtor 210MB Hard Drive, Cache and RPM Unknown. What do you expect from a 12-year old hard drive? Comes with Windows 3.1!--$8 shipped

Back of HD.

Memory

1. Dell 256MB 144-pin PC133 SO-DIMM.--$15 shipped.* pending*

Water Cooling

1. Copper RBX Water Block for S478 motherboard.--$25 shipped

Combo Specials

1. P4P800SE($55) and the P4 3Ghz processor($130).---$165 shipped

2. P4 3Ghz processor($130) and Copper RBX Water Block($30).---$140 shipped

3. P4P800SE($55), P4 3Ghz processor($130), and Water Block($30)--$190 shipped

Edited by Kruten

Im interested in that Raptor.. As you saw I just upgraded my comp, I need to pawn off this stuff first...

9500 pro

Abit IS7 Motherboard

Pentium 4 2.6c 800Mhz bus with Hyperthreading

and then I may be able to purchase

The 200GB and 250GB are sure to go. You can always have the other Maxtor though, Mag.

NOFX, if ya want I can help you sell that o ld stuff of yours. Just throw me a couple of pics and some links to places that have them like Newegg.

The 200GB and 250GB are sure to go. You can always have the other Maxtor though, Mag.

NOFX, if ya want I can help you sell that o ld stuff of yours. Just throw me a couple of pics and some links to places that have them like Newegg.

ok thanks, I need for my new hardware to arrive first, but I will be on top of it

(edited)
The maxtor is how old??  12 yrs?  I didn't think they made em that big 12 yrs ago.  I'm not sure how reliable it will be...

I know, but it is. It's the same size as the other ones, but it's lighter. But I guarantee it will run CS like only in your dreams! :halo:

Edited by Kruten

• 2 weeks later...
Have you sold the CPU yet? The 3500+?? I cant send you a PM cause it says your inbox is full..

Nooo, I have to delete a few! Anyway I have the 3500+ sitting here and the FX-53 is in my rig right now but it can come out if ya want it, Kenger.

i was wondering if the radeon 9800 is better thn a geforce 6200

Radeon 9800XT:

Core Clock: 410Mhz

Memory Clock: 730Mhz

Pipelines: 8

GeForce 6200:

Core Clock: 350Mhz

Memory Clock: 500Mhz

Pipelines: 4

Radeon for sure. Higher clock speeds and double the pipelines of the 6200.