powersgaming

stutters

Noticed that all of them were playing

CT on Aztec

CT on clan mill

CT on cbble

If you also look very closely, the recoil animation on all their weapons has an instant cooldown time. I was always under the assumption that recoil cooldown was linked to your FPS. The cooldown animation is there, its just faster than anythign I've ever seen before.

I did find it interesting that some of them were able to use their pistols crosshairs to noscope with the AWP.

Edited by Brillow_Head

The guy awping doing the no scope seems fishy to me. Unless he has some sort of dot in the middle of his screen so he can aim even zoomed out. How would you make those shots with no scope from that distance consistently?

dEL

Oh is that what they were doing brillowhead? I think a lot of the scripts they use should not be allowed unless added as an option for everybodys cs:s. It looks like an advantage to me.

If you also look very closely, the recoil animation on all their weapons has an instant cooldown time.  I was always under the assumption that recoil cooldown was linked to your FPS.  The cooldown animation is there, its just faster than anythign I've ever seen before.

It was probably a spectator clip. Meaning, someone that wasn't PH1L was spectating PH1L and they just used the demo of that person. The crosshairs don't move when you're spectating someone.