|GSHQ|Jesus: Hi I'm new

JohnNotJesus

Nice to see you found the forums, I've seen you in-game alot lately. It'd be nice if you didn't have to make us all look so silly out on #3, but hey, what can you do?

btw, staying #1 in those stats is a constant battle. Seen you at the top a few times already. If you haven't found the stats yet you can access them from the home page, seperately under each server monitor.

Nice to see you found the forums, I've seen you in-game alot lately.  It'd be nice if you didn't have to make us all look so silly out on #3, but hey, what can you do?

btw, staying #1 in those stats is a constant battle.  Seen you at the top a few times already. If you haven't found the stats yet you can access them from the home page, seperately under each server monitor.

There's also a "STATS" link at the top of every page on our site.

sup jesus, you are quit good and glad to have another player on west with some uber skills. you might want to think about getting a reserve so you dont have to wait in line.

whitey

yea... im poor at the moment so ill be waiting in line.

let me know if you want a name change ill go back to being plain old |GSHQ|John again (it will feel like i'm in matches again!)