It's Groundhog Day!

JackieChan

GC Alumni
(edited)

Well, the stupid rat saw it's shadow today. 6 more weeks of seeing white on the ground.

It's a crazy winter. One night it snows, by mid-day, it's all gone. Then it snows the same night, then by the same time tomorrow, it's gone again. Can't the weather make up it's mind?!

I am so watching Groundhogs Day today...

(ugh... typo in the description... ruined)

Edited by JackieChan

I'd rather not have the snow here in MI, I know we should be having it, but I believe it hasn't even really started yet. So I believe in the 6 more weeks of winter, I'm sure it will be very random like it has been though.

Its warm today, in the forties and since I have the day off work, I think I'm gonna go outside for a bit. This weekend(super bowl weekend) its supposed to start snowing and turn a bit colder, but for some reason I'm not believing the weather anymore...

Yeah here in Ontario the big rat didn't see it's shadow either...woot...now maybe winter will finally just call the whole thing off...I mean, comeon, at least try you cold old man! (what am i saying!?! jeez I hate all the salt on my car!)

Yeah here in Ontario the big rat didn't see it's shadow either...woot...now maybe winter will finally just call the whole thing off...I mean, comeon, at least try you cold old man! (what am i saying!?! jeez I hate all the salt on my car!)

AMEN!! I have a rust patch that is 4 inches long and it wasnt there last summer!! :bang::bang:

But isnt it wierd jackiechan? 2 days ago we had 47 degree weather and now its 25-30 degrees and snow.

Crazy

Brillow change climate to temperature.

Mass freezing of the ice caps on a large scale could help!!

Hey arn't groundhog and prairie dogs the same? if not, i google searched groundhog and got that........ beats me what a groundhog looks like

Edited by Chamberlain

Prarie dogs and ground hogs are similar, I think the same family, but prarie dogs are generally skinny and groundhogs are generally fat...which is basically because one hibernates and the other doesn't...so they might actually just be the same animal, just different because of the region they live in...oh and groundhogs use lazers...so that is actually a prarie dog