Whoa magic

JackieChan

I used to do do magic like that, im a hobbyest i do a little of it all. He is UBER! Man imressive, I know how he did each move but he did it sooooooooooo smooth and fast you cant tell. If you want the spoiler here they come!

--------------------SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER-----------------------

-------------------SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER WARNING-----------

Do not read if you wish to stay amazed or fear it might ruin it for you!

Video 1

1. The setup.

He came to the place before the show and put his own trained bird and his own rigged orange/lemon/egg at the sight.

2. Make the bird dissapear. The bird is trained to fly up his sleve and make its way up into a pocket down in his jacket. He simply lets the bird go at the right moment with the right motion and the bird does the rest. Still takes alot of patience and work for the setup of that one.

3. The Egg, this ones you can tell what he does but he still does it GREAT! when he moves his hand up to his face he squeezes the egg between the orange and his palm and shoots the egg into his mouth. If you notice he is silent afterwords and keeps his moth compleatly closed. Be breaks the egg up and swollows it.

4. The orange, he throws it into a pocket into his jacket by using the scarf and LARGE orange thing as distractions, this move is particularly VERY VERY HARD but he does it perfectly.

5. He just peals the already rigged orange he setup earlyer that day.

The art form is about hard work PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE, Perfection, and extream preperation. Its ALOT of work for alot of little, but tottly worth it. Nowadays maybe not so much because people are harder to wow...

Video 2

For the quarter i have slight idea how he does it, he waves over the quarter, I can tell he swaps it out somehow (his watch does something i know it) but whatever he did for swapping it is retartedly perfected, then he picks up the quarter off the table with his ring (magnetic quarter i think) But for how he gets the quarter on to his hand im unsure. I can tell hes holding his hand oddly under the table, its too rigid, somethings up. Perhaps a skin colored tape pocket. Whatever he did to do it though it is really perfected. Hes put more into that trick then many of us have spent playing counterstrike.

For the salt through the table all I can say is HAX! I have not the slightest clue, im absolutly flabbergasted. Obviously the glass and the salt are fakes, he placed them there. He probably paid the resturant. And the lady holding the salt was an actor. She played the dumb act a tiny bit strong with how she tapped the salt all timidly, Infact she messed up because of it. I also notice when he sets his left hand on the table right before he does the trick he puts it down funny, one side is lifted up, hes conceling something, and he slides whatever it is in his hand out to the center of the table, you can even hear it sliding on the glass.You gotta have headphones turned up to hear it. The actor tapping the salt on the underside is supposed to mask the sliding sound , but she does it too late and you can still hear it. You can also here 2 click sounds, one right as he begins to slide it, and another after she gets done tapping when he flatens his hand on the table. And then when he says "here we go" and slides his hands in together you hear it slide again! But the music kicks in and masks it for him for the most part! He was supposed to say "here we go" as he slid his hands to mask the sound. He slobbed up on masking sound, hes lucky its not very loud. Overall though the trick and his mastery are 9.9/10 :o amazing, but he has his flaws like everyone else.

For the 2 ladys puting the quarter into the they are both actors. The lady with her hand on top takes the quater via sticky tape, magnet on ring, etc....The quarter inside the table is actually a sticker of a quarter that the lady with her hand under the table puts there. Its a holographic quarter, makes it look like it has a side.

SPOILERS OFF!

Edited by Kaanin

GC Alumni

Anyone see that Criss Angel thing on A&C?

Video probably contains uncensored language

(I take care of my womens.)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6888112787967661311 (I love how the warning thing says not to try this stuff at home, but Criss says that anyone can do this all within the first minute of the show.)

Tell me how he does this, Kaanin.... hehe

Edited by JackieChan

Pfft.. wish I knew how to fluently speak Japanese... I only understood bits and pieces like "fantastic!" and stuff. Those one word deals.

All of that stuff is pretty amazing for first time watchers.

A good friend of mine is from Japan and speaks it fluently. Every time I go out to the bar or something I ask him to tell me how to say some odd random phrase in Japaneese. I.E. "this bar smells like animals" or "I can eat 12 blue billiard balls". It actually works to learn some of the language that is used. I find things easier to remember that way. What I found is hard about Japaneese is that your pronounciation and emphasis makes a huge difference and it is kinda hard to get exactly right. A nice sounding language though.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6888112787967661311 (I love how the warning thing says not to try this stuff at home, but Criss says that anyone can do this all within the first minute of the show.)

Trixy stuff. Obviously their are wires involved. There are harnesses that you can go under your cloths that strap on real tight like and the wires go from their, their super thin and super strong, made specifically for this kindof thing. He has to go real slow like or one might snap and that would look hilarious. He has pulleys off to the side on objects out of view, like the tops of telephone polls. One of the spectaters gives the signal via radios or somthin for both teams to pull. The levitate backbend with feet on ground is somethins special but I know their is a rod attached to his back that sits flat on his back when he stands and has hinges at the top so when he bends backwords it swings out, its gotta be really thin and very invisible. Its a painfull move "note his pain sounds" Thats the sound of your bodyweight being set one one small surface. Obviously he has a small plate of metal on that back or hed be impaled, reguardless its painfull. The cain under the body I have no idea how but that cane is fake...I mean think about it, not many people walk with a cane but for this situation there just HAPPEND to be one.

All very impressive, these guys are the BEST!

Trixy stuff. Obviously their are wires involved. There are harnesses that you can go under your cloths that strap on real tight like and the wires go from their, their super thin and super strong, made specifically for this kindof thing. He has to go real slow like or one might snap and that would look hilarious. He has pulleys off to the side on objects out of view, like the tops of telephone polls. One of the spectaters gives the signal via radios or somthin for both teams to pull. The levitate backbend with feet on ground is somethins special but I know their is a rod attached to his back that sits flat on his back when he stands and has hinges at the top so when he bends backwords it swings out, its gotta be really thin and very invisible. Its a painfull move "note his pain sounds" Thats the sound of your bodyweight being set one one small surface. Obviously he has a small plate of metal on that back or hed be impaled, reguardless its painfull. The cain under the body I have no idea how but that cane is fake...I mean think about it, not many people walk with a cane but for this situation there just HAPPEND to be one.

All very impressive, these guys are the BEST!

Kaanin, i wanna see you do some tricks... not sarcasm, you just seem like you got experience

GC Alumni
someone buy this and then send a copy to me!

Levetation

or read this:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=57826

Those things in the second link would be extremely hard to pull off in front of people so flawlessly.

Anyone know how to do this one trick where you tell someone to hold a card in their hand and flatten it with both hands, take another card, wave it over their hand and it changes spots? It's somewhere on video.google.com. I can't find it at the moment.

edit*

I think this is the same guy who was doing all those other tricks in my earlier posts.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=148318938990221289

Edited by JackieChan

if you notice with the Criss Angel thing...any time he is "levitating" with his back to the audience, it is up onto something and he leans forward. When he is levitating otherwise it's always in an open area and he doesn't lean forward or backward. That seems pretty clear that the "fake leg" thing is true (in fact I thought he was doing something like this before I read that post) as well as the wires that Kaanin talked about.

still definitely some cool stuff