Party

duma

I had a surprise party for my wife last night. She is turning 30, so I had lots of friends and family over, and we drank all night. I feel so bad right now. I think I am way too old to party like that. :twitch:

You had a party and didnt invite me and my wife?? Im just down the street from you too.. :(

Don't feel bad.... rather, at least you don't feel bad. My brother-in-law looks like he is still going to puke. It is funny because we are all just... blah. I think age had caught up to us all.

Where are the rest of the bottles? Only saw a bottle of bailey's and a bottle of jameson in that pic :)

In any case, I had a fairly rough night as well -- didn't get to bed til 4:30 or so as it was mine and my friend erin's 21st. I'm pretty sure we're all feeling equally miserable today :)

Should have stopped a few drinks in and then had some of that UNopened water I see there.

Agreed. The water was there for those that wanted to do the drink of water to a drink of alc. It didnt realy work out that way.

Zhou, that was just one tiny part of a messy after party house. The bottles were scattered in the kitchen, bathroom, sitting room, and TV room.

Nice Dumz...my friends are going out to LA/Mex/LasVegas this week and had a going away party on Friday night...I knew I had to work on Saturday but it was only for a couple hours in the afternoon ( around 1pm)...I got home around 4am Saturday...slept til 11 then went to work and just as I was leaving my office I get a call from my boss..."ummmm yeaaaaaahhhhh...I'm gonna need you to go down to the <hotel you probably've never heard of> at 12:30am for a strike (which for those who don't know, is to take down equipment after a show)"...and yes he tried to sound exactly like the guy from office space... :bang::bang::bang::bang:

I got home at 4 this morning and am so tired...still...

Last night Duke and I ate 10 or 12 buckets of crab legs, then went to a bar and played chess for 4 hours.

I know what you mean, Duma. The recovery time just isn't what it used to be....rather, it's a lot more than it used to be....

Now, add in 3 kids to your "recovery period" and you really get the full effect....

I had a surprise party for my wife last night. She is turning 30, so I had lots of friends and family over, and we drank all night. I feel so bad right now. I think I am way too old to party like that. :twitch:

yeee duma got wasted =0

NuT- :luxhello::luxhello:

Last night Duke and I ate 10 or 12 buckets of crab legs, then went to a bar and played chess for 4 hours.

I know what you mean, Duma. The recovery time just isn't what it used to be....rather, it's a lot more than it used to be....

Now, add in 3 kids to your "recovery period" and you really get the full effect....

10-12 buckets? what are you beasts? lol Beasty nerds.. because you went to a bar to play chess

nicceee

NuT- :smiling2::smiling2:

last sunday i partied another way.i went and played airsoft.at 38,it's not something to do to an old body like mine.the good news,other than that i didn't fall down is,the only thing that hurt was my thighs.>.<