Just browsing the stats

AK is the best gun in the game. A headshot is always a kill!!! 2 to 3 round burst... And if you spray pull down to your toes. And yes that's a lot of joins on the ct side...

I have a really difficult time registering with the AK when I'm doing the 2-3 round bursts. I normally aim for the upper torso area for the bursts as well. Should I be aiming lower??

AK is the best gun in the game. A headshot is always a kill!!! 2 to 3 round burst... And if you spray pull down to your toes. And yes that's a lot of joins on the ct side...

I have a really difficult time registering with the AK when I'm doing the 2-3 round bursts. I normally aim for the upper torso area for the bursts as well. Should I be aiming lower??

I normally aim at the bottom of the neck and do the 2-3 burst. That usually gives me a head shot.

<sort players by most kills = farmerism>.. "I'm impressed"

<sort players by most deaths = farmerism>.. "meh, still has a k.d. ration +1, still mildy impressed"

<sort victoms killed by mohawk = farmerism>.. "I'm no longer impressed... "

:biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha:

I always autojoin. Some days, I tend to auto towards T more, others it's CT. I don't ever really seem to get a good mix of joins.

AK = 2 round bursts... 1st shot is always spot on target, 2nd is off a bit, but if you know how to aim, it should be sufficient for the kill...

M4 = 3 round bursts... weaker than AK, shots are much more random.

I don't believe I've ever had to hit someone 5+ times to get the kill with the AK, whereas this happens nightly with the M4 (scoped or otherwise)

AK = 2 round bursts... 1st shot is always spot on target, 2nd is off a bit, but if you know how to aim, it should be sufficient for the kill...

If you know how to aim one shot is always sufficient. :)

Edited by VooDooPC

some people i guess dont like the ak, but i agree with Rico. The ak usually kills in 2-3, sometimes 4, but the m4 seems to always take 4-5 hits and the headshots rarley get over 100. only good thing about m4 is it can be silenced, but it seems to get even weaker then.

I always auto join, dont even look at the scores, i press enter-5-1 right when i get into the game.

I always autojoin. Some days, I tend to auto towards T more, others it's CT. I don't ever really seem to get a good mix of joins.

M4 = 3 round bursts... weaker than AK, shots are much more random.

I don't believe I've ever had to hit someone 5+ times to get the kill with the AK, whereas this happens nightly with the M4 (scoped or otherwise)

I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of the AK more, although I feel as if you should be more stationary while firing then compared to the M4. With the M4 I can be running around or hopping like a chicken with its head cut off and still be able to hit fine. With the AK, as soon as I start moving, I seem to not be able to hit a thing even with bursts. Overall though, I'm starting to like this gun a lot.

If you know how to aim one shot is always sufficient. :)

:freak3: even CPL players shoot in 2-3 shot bursts... there is the "random" element of the game that has very little to do with "aim"

You said yourself the first shot is always spot on, if you know how to aim you aim for the head and kill them with the first shot.

it is spot on... but that doesn't mean the shot is actually going to register a hit :freak3:

"random element"... again.

kind of like standing 2 ft from someone, unloading an entire clip and hitting them all of once, in the leg...

just because your crosshair is where it should be,

doesn't mean the game code thinks so.

kind of like standing 2 ft from someone, unloading an entire clip and hitting them all of once, in the leg...

I can verify this, I shot Pyro got a HS on him looked at my damage stats, It said i hit him in the right leg, but registered a HS for 126 dmg :unsure:

I can verify this, I shot Pyro got a HS on him looked at my damage stats, It said i hit him in the right leg, but registered a HS for 126 dmg :unsure:

see? that's what I mean...

basically, you aiming at the head (crosshair) merely gives you a better percentage of possibility that you'll get the head shot... but that doesn't mean it'll register, or even get the kill...

last night, I shot someone point blank in the head... it even registered a headshot... for 99 dmg...

I then was killed shortly after that...

random....

and then you have the pump shotty ....

wow...

all the way across the map... headshot...

173 dmg...

and we all know, if you shoot a 12 guage shotgun, the burst of the pellets in the shell would mean that you MIGHT

get hit with one... from that far away... and certainly not even remotely close to pierce a military grade helmet

and kill the player...

and then, you turn around and shoot somene point blank with the pump and it takes 2-3 shots to get the kill...

random.