Punisher vs Superman

Magruter

Just getting alittle frustrated.. ..I know that Way, BGB, and Myself put alot of time into this. And the captains and people that signed are taking this for granted. Hell the lack of communication is horrible. We need to pick this up, i'm not letting our first match be forfiet. If need be we will trim the teams down to 6 just to get the serious players!

Kruten i posted the times and date in the captains forums almost a week ago, and you haven't replied, get on it! I don't think a single matched has been played. There is only 3 days left in this week. I only see 6 out of the 10 teams communicating.

Mag meter: VERY grouchy!

I signed on to this before my connection started going crazy at me, so I'm sorry for not being terribly involved to this point. Hopefully I will have it resolved by tonight, as a techie dude is coming to take a look at my modem.

(edited)

I believe everyone just posted and said "Hey I wanna play!!!", I was looking forward to this, last MCC for me was like 3 years ago and it was a blast. If we have to weed out all the slackers and redo the teams, Ill be more than happy to be in charge of setting up times for a team. After all, I was the scrim coordinator for Th3Fall3N.

Edited by NOFX

So whats the scoop? Are we on for tonight?

Sorry to be a pest but need to make arrangements and all if it is tonight so knowing one way or the other would be nice.

I can be on whenever still just need to know when that whenever will be.

I can be there. I'm limited a lot on my computer time since I don't have my own right now. Gotta make do with the family comp(occupied 95% of the time by my bro) and my bro's laptop(can't support CS).