The Hulk Vs Punisher

Magruter

VERY GG!!! Wow, how intense!!! I was tk'ing my team, throwing nades at the wrong time, and generaly stinking.. But the OT was heart pounding!!!!

LoL! That train could of waited only 10 more seconds!!! :freak: Yeah I kept dinging everyone here and there with nades and tked at least once.

VERY GG!!! Wow, how intense!!! I was tk'ing my team, throwing nades at the wrong time, and generaly stinking.. But the OT was heart pounding!!!!

LoL! That train could of waited only 10 more seconds!!! :freak: Yeah I kept dinging everyone here and there with nades and tked at least once.

LOL oh yeah I forgot about blocking the subway tunnel, we both died cause I couldnt go down the rabbit hole.. Ebil was like "Theres a carrot down there!!!" Squash...

What ones did u like?

There was this one that just got me baffled... felt like there was a team of 7-8 instead of just 5... you guys came from upper subway and middle... I guess you gotten to the upper area and split... some of you went roof and dropped down? or something crazy. I was trying to back up Tuco and hold the site but at the same time Mag needed a little help. It was one of the first five rounds.

What ones did u like?

There was this one that just got me baffled... felt like there was a team of 7-8 instead of just 5... you guys came from upper subway and middle... I guess you gotten to the upper area and split... some of you went roof and dropped down? or something crazy. I was trying to back up Tuco and hold the site but at the same time Mag needed a little help. It was one of the first five rounds.

And it was great backup Ebil :wiggle2: