Hello

Guest Ippo

Guest Ippo
Guest Ippo
Guest Ippo
Guests

Hello everyone.. Just signed up at the forum and thought I would say hello and such. I love the server and really enjoy playing here, and hope that I can become a decent player of CSS :smillie_smilling: I've only been playing a few days so far, and I might not be on every day because of my wife (haha..) But I will play as much as I can because I really love this game, and I'll try to be on TS as much as possible as well as long as I'm welcome :erm:

Hello everyone.. Just signed up at the forum and thought I would say hello and such. I love the server and really enjoy playing here, and hope that I can become a decent player of CSS :smillie_smilling: I've only been playing a few days so far, and I might not be on every day because of my wife (haha..) But I will play as much as I can because I really love this game, and I'll try to be on TS as much as possible as well as long as I'm welcome :erm:

Everyone loves our servers! EVERYONE!

Guest Ippo
Guest Ippo
Guest Ippo
Guests
new to css and plans on picking t side when possible... i like this guy already

WELCOME :D

tWc|RoGuE.gc

Yes, I do like being on T, but I meant Team Speak :blink: Hehe

yeah, welcome to the servers n such. nice of you to post in the forums, too. gg. but it's kinda weird when people idle in ts and don't even say hi. so uh, plug the mic in, say hi. :D

Glad to see you've entered into our little insane asylum. We keep all kinds of people in here. Why just look at me. I'm really different. :=:bang:

Umm, guess I better fix that. It doesn't really sound that great when you put it in writing. :unsure:

Hi and welcome. I just joined the forum a few weeks ago, too. I joined because these guys are pretty cool. You'll see.

I have the same problem with my wife. She doesn't like the fact that I spend more time on the game than with her. :shrug03: lol

Welcome again!

pssh wives hrm jus tell thim ur balincing the check book or sumthing.

welcome all the same.

wut was i talking about agin?

o never mind welcome!

hmm i forget

welcome all the same!

so lost was i suposed to walk roward the light or awy i forget.

any way swelcome!