Last night

bullet-401

I remember a few years ago that I got so hammered that I past out in my brothers room whilst he was asleep, got up because I was dying for a wee, and unconsciouably thought his rocking chair was the toilet, urinated all over it and then went back to bed. My mum killed me the next day when she realised what happened. :biglaugha:

I used to have a roommate like that...he was always peeing all over the place when he was drunk. We had a townhouse, living room and kitchen on first floor and bedrooms below. One time, we had been out drinking, and I was down in my room with my gf and he was upstairs eating everything we had. Next thing I knew I heard something that sounded like a tiny waterfall. I walked out of my room to see what it was, and he was peeing down the stairs. And he was laughing.

I used to have a roommate like that...he was always peeing all over the place when he was drunk. We had a townhouse, living room and kitchen on first floor and bedrooms below. One time, we had been out drinking, and I was down in my room with my gf and he was upstairs eating everything we had. Next thing I knew I heard something that sounded like a tiny waterfall. I walked out of my room to see what it was, and he was peeing down the stairs. And he was laughing.

HHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAH

One time in college (best start to a story btw) me and my buddy were drinking scotch until 3-4 in the morning...then I told him I was going to bed and he said he was going home after he watched whatever we were watching on TV...I was like whatever...when I woke up in the morning I was facing my window lying in bed...didn't feel too hung over but was still fully clothed...rolled over to my surprise my buddy was sound asleep beside me := ...boy my college buddies still make fun of us for that...

A friend of mine has a villa in the Greek isles and a couple of years ago took a bunch of my friends over there for a month...they were all drinking one night and most of them were sleeping on the sofas in the living room...one of the guys lives in a really cramped apartment where his bathroom is right across from his bed...you can probably see where this is going...he woke up (he's a bad sleep walker) at about 6 am, turned and urinated on the coffee table next to the sofa where he was sleeping...as funny as that is my buddy's dad came into the room while he was doing it... :biglaugha: