Bunny has been tagged!

EbilDustBunny

So the army is on campus... and I see people walking around with dog tags. The army took over the front part of the campus... with a rock climbing wall, driving simulation thing, and a big big trailer with bunch of other shooting simulation things in it. I signed off the disclaimer (for injuries from the wall and i dunno the sims) and got a free ticket for a dog tag which reads:

----------

EBIL.GC

TMP

GAMERSCOALITION

GOARMY.COM

----------

:army: I've been tagged!

So the army is on campus... and I see people walking around with dog tags. The army took over the front part of the campus... with a rock climbing wall, driving simulation thing, and a big big trailer with bunch of other shooting simulation things in it. I signed off the disclaimer (for injuries from the wall and i dunno the sims) and got a free ticket for a dog tag which reads:

----------

EBIL.GC

TMP

GAMERSCOALITION

GOARMY.COM

----------

HAHA!

Was it it JRoTC?

they didn't let me make two :(

----------

EBIL.GC

TMP

GAMERSCOALITION

GOARMY.COM

----------

HAHA!

Was it it JRoTC?

I'm not a pickle!!!

I wonder how many people are actually swayed by customized dog tags, though.

"Sweet, now that I have my own dog tags with my lame inside jokes on it, I can go on the front line!"

Take a pic of the tag!

PS. You didn't need that tag, within the first week after you're joining I always go nuts with the tattoos and branding while you are temporarily out of commission. Use a mirror and look at your back.

JROTC stands for Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps. It is the highschool version (which I am a C/Lieutenant-Commander in now) of ROTC, however, it is specified between Marines, Navy, Army and Navy.

The JROTC at my school is a Naval JROTC unit. When I go to SDSU I will either be joining the NROTC unit, or possibly the AROTC unit (because apparently I am a little red/green color blind! >_<)

DNA
(edited)
Take a pic of the tag!

PS. You didn't need that tag, within the first week after you're joining I always go nuts with the tattoos and branding while you are temporarily out of commission. Use a mirror and look at your back.

I have left over cream that fatty said takes the itching away if anyone needs it.....<woof> <woof>..since I have used it I feel a little different..<woof> <woof> and the need to drink out of a bowl....weird... :freak:

http://www.military-quotes.com/military-ge...om-dog-tags.htm

Edited by -{ATCG}- DNA

(because apparently I am a little red/green color blind! >_<)

Remind me to not let you drive my car anytime soon...

Lol, it is definately not that bad. Honestly, it's weird, i've never had a problem distinguishing between red and green until they gave me this "plates" test, where you have to identify numbers/things in a circle of dots.

I mean, the green light is on top, right, right?! Oh god....