Testing a server in Seattle

Fatty

GC Founder

It's a clone of Immute, so yes, everything works. You think I'd send admins to the wolves without the tools? SJ set it up nicely.

I'm not going to bother announcing this publically...we'll get enough feedback from GC members here.

I'm not going to bother announcing this publically...we'll get enough feedback from GC members here.
we'll get some pubs in there, though. redirects are still going to recrud in the morning. the redirects switch afternoon (6pm est, 3pm pst) to send pub traffic up to seattle. it's being provided by aim2game, 100tic, all the bells and whistles. should look/feel/taste like immutable, but with a yet to be determined own name. it is only a test, afterall ;)

GC Founder

Oh, it has a name.

Also, sure regs will land there, I just didn't want to figure out where to collect their feedback. I'm more concerned with GC feedback.

posting the seattle ip instead of LA would be better :)

fixt ty :freak:

Rock soild 25-30 pings plays just like west. No lose in and out are almost the same as west. Great sever once again.. It was looking pretty full today to but died off pretty fast.

(edited)

3:20am cst and 9 people are still in the server on its first night. :=

4:20am cst and 13 people are playing

btw need ban for:

# 1016 "ηL | One Handed C0ck Bandit" STEAM_0:1:5863310 12:41 77 0 active

name,swearing, ff'n. I didn't get his friend's ID, but the guy was a Tker

Edited by YoMamma

ping was a little choopy this morning but was ok 40-50 for a about 30mins this morning around 8:30 am pst. but ping soon went down and filled up about 5:00 and is still going to strong with 23 people right now nice addition.

DNA
(edited)

I dont get the greatest ping but I own people...was ranked like 65 until seattle and now i am like 6th overall...I rock.. :D Really need as many admins as possible there to help out. It has been a little out of controle from time to time. I have spent most of my time in there trying to set the GC brand on everyone, the more help the better.

P.S.

Ohh ya my clan is just myself and it is rank #1...HA!!

Edited by -{ATCG}- DNA

Plays nicely. I get a consistent 80ish ping. Have only had one instance of rubberbanding which was about 1-2 seconds and a couple of stutters. But my distance from the server is the likely culprit.

It's actually quite clean in there. Some random curses that were quickly brought in line with a reminder. Only had to kick 1 person for repeated cursing. He came back and I don't believe he did it any longer.

New faces around too. Asking what gc is, etc.