the best ever!!

chewychee

tetra hydro-cannabinol...

hmmm...it's a school

I once had a parent of a troubled student talk to me for 10 minutes about her concern with her daughters declining effort, grades, and her negative social choices...

I then told mom that her daughter was passing notes about where to score some weed that night after school...

I then told mom that I thought her daughter was smoking pot and therefore negatively affecting her schooling...

Mom then said "oh yeah, that...she was busted for weed..."

Somehow it never dawned on this poor mom that her daughter was a dumba** because she was doped up all the time...

Connect the dots.

The saddest part is that many parents never want to hear about the results of their negative parenting or their kids negative choices...

"Just teach my kid and fix their problems..."

Ahhh the true symptom of our problems, evidenced by stupid, clueless, disenfranchised parents who have bought into the self esteem myth...

"how dare you say negative (yet true) things about my kid"

That lady should be beaten.

Edited by Tek-Almighty

I didn't feel like making a new thread... http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/coffeehouse.html

anyways if you all know ebaums... blahblah there might me content on the site that might me offensive... but this video is clean. Kinda funny... how that lady flips out.

Man, I have never seen a skunk (in real life) let alone be sprayed by one; it must be pretty danged bad!

The saddest part is that many parents never want to hear about the results of their negative parenting or their kids negative choices...

Hmm, my mom had a student that cheated on a test. When she told his mom, all she cared about was if he was going to get a bad grade. Where is the world going to??

Hmm, my mom had a student that cheated on a test. When she told his mom, all she cared about was if he was going to get a bad grade. Where is the world going to??

People hate to take the blame on anything, even when they should. We're living during the "I-generation."