Not pie, PI!!!

Peckles

Tammet holds the European record for remembering and recounting pi, recounting it to its 22,514th

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Tammet

I saw a TV show about this guy, he is amazing.

Tammet was challenged to learn Icelandic. Within seven days he was conversing well enough in Icelandic to undergo a live television interview about his skills, and chat freely with the hosts

He basically has this ability where he can feel numbers and attach each number to a certain emotion/feeling/texture and then he is able to calculate extraordinary sums.

When he recites pi to 22514,he feelswhat number is right.

They did an experiment where he watched the numbers in pi go past on a screen for about an hour, and they placed an incorrect number down the line, and when it appeared he asked to stop because he knew it was incorrect, and he felt that the scientists had ruined such a beautiful number

Tammet holds the European record for remembering and recounting pi, recounting it to its 22,514th

Tammet was challenged to learn Icelandic. Within seven days he was conversing well enough in Icelandic to undergo a live television interview about his skills, and chat freely with the hosts

He basically has this ability where he can feel numbers and attach each number to a certain emotion/feeling/texture and then he is able to calculate extraordinary sums.

They did an experiment where he watched the numbers in pi go past on a screen for about an hour, and they placed an incorrect number down the line, and when it appeared he asked to stop because he knew it was incorrect, and he felt that the scientists had ruined such a beautiful number

whoa, that is interesting. only if..... i mean, i could get done in college in like 5 weeks if i was as smart as him.

whoa, that is interesting. only if..... i mean, i could get done in college in like 5 weeks if i was as smart as him.

He has a show on TLC or Discovery channel called brain man. :D