Will you people wake up!!

akaM2

GC Alumni
(edited)

Hahahaha... no not mary kate and ashley.

My favorite author is Brian Jacques... I've read his Redwall Book Series since 4-5 grade. Back then I had to read books for points and had to get a certain about of points a semester. And one of those books = semesters worth of points. I bought the newest book "High Rhulain" but I still need to read... that book I got last summer..."Rakkety Tam" It's the only book I'd read out of leisure.

http://www.redwall.org/dave/library.html

Edited by EbilDustBunny

(edited)
anyone else still awake? :erm:

sadly, yes

give me da, give me da, give me da, give me da, give me da, give me da, give me da gold.

i wanna know where da gooold at!

Edited by discombobulated

Hahahaha... no not mary kate and ashley.

My favorite author is Brian Jacques... I've read his Redwall Book Series since 4-5 grade. Back then I had to read books for points and had to get a certain about of points a semester. And one of those books = semesters worth of points. I bought the newest book "High Rhulain" but I still need to read... that book I got last summer..."Rakkety Tam" It's the only book I'd read out of leisure.

http://www.redwall.org/dave/library.html

My two fav authors are Michael Moorcock and Neil Gaiman, next time your at the library you need to look at "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman VERY good book..

I am currently awaiting the seventh and last Harry Potter book. And also the third in the Inheritance trilogy. My father, bless his departed soul, got me hooked on Steven King and Tolkien. I'd actually read just about anything I could get my hands on. I'm a regular bibliophile- my bookshelf has broken from the weight of the many books I own.

Oh, and my son would pwn all y'alls kids at any game.

Edited by Mustard's CoffeeMaker

I read so much it is scary. My short list of favorite authors right now is...

Vonnegut, Stephen King, Ambrose, Palahniuk, Orwell, Dickens, Hemmingway... plus so many others that I love. I am always in the mood for a good new (or old) book. Perhaps there should be a forum for books?