Fatty in FLA

Fatty

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Founder
just curious fatty, when you said you snorkel for sharks teeth every day, is that right off the beach? isn't the water murky?

There have been days where I can't see a thing.

Mornings are great. Evenings are nice too until the sun is so low that it's hard to see. Sometimes the seaweed is an issue...it all just depends.

Sometimes I sift and lay the piles of shells next to Amy and she sorts through it. But I'd rather float around in the water.

Here's my collection, with a few favorties pulled out....I think I'm up around 1,500 or so.

sharkteethcollection.jpg

GC Founder

My wife has found some of those, maybe a couple hundred, but the majority are plucked off the ocean floor (well, at a depth of about 2 to 3 feet).

It's my favority hobby. I need to invest in a really nice mask though....that's the only reason I come up for a rest....either that or I just have it on too tight all the time, cause I start to get sore.

Just me and the sound of my breath through the snorkel....very relaxing. Biggest hazzard is sunburn on my back.

PS. Guess who's going to train me in scuba someday soon?!?!?! :D

My wife has found some of those, maybe a couple hundred, but the majority are plucked off the ocean floor (well, at a depth of about 2 to 3 feet).

It's my favority hobby. I need to invest in a really nice mask though....that's the only reason I come up for a rest....either that or I just have it on too tight all the time, cause I start to get sore.

Just me and the sound of my breath through the snorkel....very relaxing. Biggest hazzard is sunburn on my back.

PS. Guess who's going to train me in scuba someday soon?!?!?! :D

Hahrharhar I think we're all going to knock on his door for lessons. :peace: