Sharing World Records #3

Fatty

MOST PROLIFIC CANNIBAL

During the 19th century, Ratu Udre udre, a cannibalistic Fijian chief, reportedly ate between 872 and 999 people. The chief had kept a stone to record each body that he had consumed, and these were placed along his tomb in Rakiraki, northern Viti Levu, Fiji.

Udre%20small.JPG

A webpage with some information

Looking for a vacation? Looks like Fiji uses this as a tourist attraction.

interesting....the girl next to me said "EWWWWW THATS DISGUSTING!"

lol

ya calling me a girl?

I only said "eeww" not that's disgusting...and as we all know "eeeeeeeww" is a perfectly acceptable manly saying with plenty of testosterone behind it...

:huh:

MOST PROLIFIC CANNIBAL

The chief had kept a stone to record each body that he had consumed, and these were placed along his tomb in Rakiraki, northern Viti Levu, Fiji.

"the" chief is not to be confuse with Chief. Doh! I'm more of a nibbler than an actual cannibal. A piece here, a piece there...

:blink:

Chief

• 3 years later...

I know a kid who got a cannible fork. Its shaped like a square with 4 prongs forming the square. Its all kinda wierd. When he said that he was going to eat steak with it when his sister stepped into the door coming home from fiji, I almost slapped him

I know a kid who got a cannible fork. Its shaped like a square with 4 prongs forming the square. Its all kinda wierd. When he said that he was going to eat steak with it when his sister stepped into the door coming home from fiji, I almost slapped him

Why? what's wrong with using it? I've always wondered what ...*censored thoughts* tastes like...I refuse to believe the chicken myth!

Why? what's wrong with using it? I've always wondered what ...*censored thoughts* tastes like...I refuse to believe the chicken myth!

<geek stands behind anonymo>

kill or be killed...... 0o0