Borrowed donuts

EbilDustBunny

Interesting that it took them so long to figure out that the only way to do donuts in a front-wheel-drive car was by going backwards. The music was about as well matched to the video as would be a video of old people shuffling through a nursing home to the tune of Ozzie Ozbourne's Crazy Train... :D

and you found the snowball game more mind-numbing than this? *gets pelted by Ebil Bunny Dust Storm summoning*

hahaha... nuuuuuuuuuuu!

My sister had the camera... I show up mid way of them trashing the car.

Me: "Woah, who car is that? and why are they doing donuts?"

Sister: "It's a rental..."

Me: "Oh... carry on then."

I dunno I enjoy the ride.... I think donuts with a boat is better.

Ebil: "Woah, who car is that? and why are they doing donuts?"

John: "Why are they driving in circles?"

Ebil's Sister: "It's a rental..."

John: "No, seriously. Circles. Why?

Ebil: "Oh... carry on then."

John: "Hello? Do they have an inner ear problem? Is their equilibrium off? It's like watching that MTV show with Johnny Knoxville...only Johnny Knoxville is heavily sedated and less creative."

:smiling2:

about a year or so ago i was with my friend and 2 of his buddies.

Anyways one of his friends had a 2005 mustang and the other had a kawasaki Ninja bike. THey were both going in the next day to get brand new tires so they thought they'd have some fun and lay some rubber.

We were fortunate to find a freshly paved parking lot not a scratch on it. We tore that place up like crazy. My friend made a happy face with his bike. I'll see if i can dig up the photo.

ok, ok, kids!

chewys here to help! if you really wanna do something to a rental (make sure you have the insurance) take a can of shaving cream, the ordanary stuff not the gel stuff. and freeze it over night in your coldest freezer. just before you take it back use a can opener and open the bottom of it. it's usually not pressurized. and throw it under the driver seat. when it thaws it expands and will fill the car up!

then all you have to do is wait to get sued! :boing::boing::boing: being sued is fun!! weeeeeeeeeeee

ok, ok, kids!

chewys here to help! if you really wanna do something to a rental (make sure you have the insurance) take a can of shaving cream, the ordanary stuff not the gel stuff. and freeze it over night in your coldest freezer. just before you take it back use a can opener and open the bottom of it. it's usually not pressurized. and throw it under the driver seat. when it thaws it expands and will fill the car up!

then all you have to do is wait to get sued! :boing::boing::boing: being sued is fun!! weeeeeeeeeeee

The question that immediately pops into mind is: How do you know this? :o And who was your poor victim?

ok, ok, kids!

This is alot more fun to do during an exam...if you toss the still frozen can into the giant pile of napsacks at the front of the exam hall by the 2 hour mark there's usually a really entertaining commotion...you can tell I did well on my exams right...?