de_inferno

de_cbble

de_tides

cs_italy

de_dust

de_port

de_cpl_mill

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure John expects this to be some sort of post about nuke. Nuke is an awesome map but I understand why some people don't want it in the rotation. It is still amazingly fun to chastize you about it John :bang: . With that being said, attention needs to be turned to another map; de_tides. This map could potentially be the worst map ever. It needs to be taken out of the rotation because it is an atrocity of a map.

I'm sure John expects this to be some sort of post about nuke. Nuke is an awesome map but I understand why some people don't want it in the rotation. It is still amazingly fun to chastize you about it John :bang: . With that being said, attention needs to be turned to another map; de_tides. This map could potentially be the worst map ever. It needs to be taken out of the rotation because it is an atrocity of a map.

AHHHH :erm: HOW can you talk about tides in such away.... Do you also go to the Mall and call peoples kids fat and ugly...what kind of man are you..

<pets de_tides> its okay..the bad man is leaving :hug:

dude, how'd you photoshop that 1337 9 choke in there?

Figured while I was in there PSing the glow around players from my hacks I'd add in a bit of choke for that "authentic" feel.

Think you got Jester confused and answering a question with a question. :twitch: