Ahhh, Summer is upon us

Sgt. Spuds

IDK if any of you remember me or not, But I used to be quite the regular over here. I rocked out with a bunch of you guys for the past year or so, since I got kicked outta MFH. I got pretty good and ended up joining CSLS, which IDK if they are still a clan or not, but any who. As soon as I joined them, I pretty much stopped playing all together.. I got my licence, got my transam, got a gf, you know how life goes sometimes. Well, now gas prices are horrible, I broke up with the gf, after I found her lying * under another man * and schools out for summer, so I think I may dawn the logitech headset, grasp my Razer Copperhead, and rush A. I haven't played literally for at least six months, and before then it was minimal, been about a year since I was really pwnin a full strength. I hope to see you all in the forums, I will go out to the gaming pc as soon as my family clears out of that room and try and see how rusty I am. I hope I Can remember all the tricks that I have learned in my ~6 years of CS experience, and hope steam doesn't decide to take a decade to update....

Cya

(edited)

Yea, I was in WOA for a while with bigbones and a few others.

EDIT((

Just rememberd that I have to replace my headset ( usb crappy thing ) as the mic went out on it * I was known for killing mics, idk, guess I talk too much * So I am gonna dawn the cap and head over to BB to return it, prolly buy the most expensive one they have this time.

Edited by Sgt. Spuds

hey!! didnt i steal the smiley from bigbones with u last summer?

Not sure we allow that kinda talk around here. ;):biglaugha:

On another note, welcome back!!

(edited)

why? its withen the rules if I remember right ( 500x150 right? )

EDIT..

WOW, didn't realize it was 256 x 64... Gnarly, I'll take it down, no way to get a sig that small with anything other than x-fire stats.

Edited by Sgt. Spuds