Episode 2 Trailer on YouTube

Tek-Almighty

You can goto:

steam/steamapps/account name/half-life 2 episode one/episodic/media

The trailer is there too.

Wait nvm, after I click on it I kept hitting escape, I let it run and the trailer played for me.

You can goto:

steam/steamapps/account name/half-life 2 episode one/episodic/media

The trailer is there too.

Wait nvm, after I click on it I kept hitting escape, I let it run and the trailer played for me.

*points and laughs*

• 1 month later...

Well, this is interesting, Gamespot put up an article today of EAs Holiday releases, unfortunately, Episode 2 wasn't on the list:

Curiously, one of the most anticipated PC games EA will distribute, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, was not on the list--previously, the game was pegged for a fourth-quarter 2006 release. Nor was any mention made of the widely rumored Xbox 360 version of Half-Life 2. EA did not return requests for comment as of press time.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6153884.html

According to a recent Steam Update News EP2 will be bundled with TF2 (wOOt) a new game called Portals (w00t) and will also be available for next gen consoles (w00et!)

I'm most excited about TF2...as long as the bundle is $19 again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just beat Ep1 last night. The game only took me two days to get through, but it sure was fun. I think Im going to have to buy Ep2 when it comes out.

I found a wierd glitch in Ep1 in level 3 (zombie level) where Alyx stoped following me for some reason and then an unlimited number of zombies kept appearing right before the elevator that takes you to level 4. The screen would be full with so many zombies that the game maxed out in sound effects allowed at once and dropped down to 10fps.