admins

Z3RO

um well ive been plying on seatle alot lattley and have noticed the lack of oder. its hard to tell people to stop doing somthig whn u acnt back it up. so i was just wondering if u guys would jus drop in form time to time. we have had some real bad peole on lately. i no i have had to find an admin in the last day to get peeps kicked and on some accasions banned. its like plying in the wild west choas and anarchie with no rules aww scary.

I agree with John. There has been a pattern of "rant on the admins" lately. <_<

Most of us have a life outside of this game.

admins have lives :biglaugha:

I love what you all do to make it better for us all!!!!!

its not easy to have fun and baby sit people that don't care about a community of gamers

keep up the good work

usually there is an admin on teamspeak somewhere at all times (I have found) that way you don't have to leave the game to find some help?

dude, if you have criticism, do it in the members forums. there's a disturbing pattern of members complaing (or whining as some have noted) in the public forums. i've moved the topic for you.

Not to beat a dead horse. But if we have an internal problem keep it here. We don't need to air out dirty laundry out.

And yes admins have lives... I can only play for so long, i monitor the servers while working. Update your aim list to get some admins that don't mind being bothered for a ban. aim=MmmmMagruter Feel free aim me if you have a server issue..

um well ive been plying on seatle alot lattley and have noticed the lack of oder.

That's because that smelly hippie stays in LA for the most part (*winks at john*)

I'm quite often close to the forums so just PM me and I'll come running jogging walking wheezing... :(

Oh and I know for a fact that scubadan doesn't have a life...he's just an empty wet suit...I also have to life, I'm a leafs fan...

The few times I've run into smacktards, and other malcontents on the servers I first check TS, then xfire, then the forums and post under trouble tickets. If no one has come for a while I log on Gaim and check there.