im bored

akaM2

I'M MORE BORED THAN ALL OF YOU PUT TOGETHER, THIS IS THE SLOWEST FRIDAY EVER.

I'm also hung over and spent 10 minutes staring at a pile of change on my desk...

Any baseball fans here.

(edited)

lets talk about this!

i have lost all respect for you

come on you know you love it :hug:

awww why didnt you put the beautiful picture in your reply?

OH! We can talk about this! my dad just bought one of these! We bought it for a grand and he wants to know if I want to split the cost with him, fix it up, then sell it for about five grand a couple years down the road.

The real picture is coming soon.

BWAS.jpg

Edited by {GpL}TheGeek998

o man yall r at ur desks to all of the bosses are outa fo the office i have nothing to do and am waitng till noon to leave so i can get some hours :)

of course thts how it is every day im in teh office.

Office time= Gc message board time :D

here's an actual question: do mods for guns skins for players or other items of that sort slow gameplay at all?

Indeed they do. I installed a Ka-bar model for the knife a while back and it cost me about 10fps. You've gotta remember that some models appear on the screen a lot, for example, the knife which everyone has. I think I'm going to stay away from world-models now (the ones you see in the world) and only get view-models (the ones you hold in your hands).

SJ... nice look for you. I would not buy a burrito from someone wearing that though.

M2... Now I know why my rubber duck always loses to the battleship in the tub.

Geek... do it if you are sure you can put the time in to fix it up good and you will not need the money in the interim.

Igloo... I love baseball, I am a huge Twins fan. Loved seeing Francisco Liriano steal the spotlight from the rocket last night.

Nick... I have never used any skin other than normal.

just incase you wondered about the wind resistance of a rubber duck

sec16%20030.jpg

That's a bigger drag than M2 on a Saturday night.

P.S. Yes it took me 10 hours to think of that.

P.P.S. Please do read drag as in "drag queen."

okay now I'm bored... at work. till 7pm :blink: ... only to go home to some HW.... I'd prolly veer off to some CSS and BF2 action. I'm having the post weekend break blues... oh yeah it's raining too.

I was so hungover that I never got out of bed yesterday...now I'm at work and I'm bored...where are you now m2...where are you now...?