I can't come...

duma

I've saved the decision until now because I wanted to try and get my exam date changed. Unfortionatly, the prof will not move it. I will not be able to attend FF06.

:(

I sent him an email before classes started, and another last week. The first email he told me he had to look into the rules, the second email he told me that w.o an emergency, I don't have a choice.

I guess there is always next year.... of course I said that last year.... someday? :(

So has bribery ever been considered?

He's already rich, and he is too old for anything else. I figured this would happen. I even tried to schedule a class that would have hte exam on Thursday, but it filled with people who flagged it for their writing requirement, so I got bumped out.... that was strike one.

It is Friday night, and then I have another class (200 pages of reading already assigned for the week) on Monday. I would have to drive in Saturday, then return Sunday monring in order to attempt to read half of the material. I would be there for less then 24 hours.

Umm, who's gonna represent me come Monday morning at the county courthouse??

:(

For all the crimes you commit on Saturday and Sunday? Just try to keep X out of trouble, and he can take care of ya.

He'll be busy scrounging up change to post bail for Clueless. Sounds like I'm on my own...

Well, I will help you, if you can help me get rid of all of these carrots I ordered.

He'll be busy scrounging up change to post bail for Clueless. Sounds like I'm on my own...

Well, I will help you, if you can help me get rid of all of these carrots I ordered.

Send the carrots to Ebil. Ebil sells some to post bail for Clueless. Clueless can then help Anonymo get drunk. Mo will then hit on Duke whom he perceives as wearing a dress. Duke swings at Mo but hits Lunk. Lunk retaliates but smacks M2 instead. M2 breaks down in tears and is comforted by Ebil. The cops arrive. Everyone is arrested. X represents them in court. The judge throws the book at everyone. X is last seen running for his life from Fatty.

Did I come close?