MAME

Hendryx

MAME!!! Did you know that [DOH]Destroyer has over 1500 ROM's?

Did you know that he built his own arcade dual joystick set?

Did you know that he hooked it up to his TV with a mini PC so it almost looks like a PS/2 console?

MAME!!!

I have over 300 ROMs. It's one great way to waste brain cells and time while having a blast.

so someone share these roms ppl..........gosh....c'mon

:)

I've always been a Sega Emulation fan........love the old Genesis......but maim is fun too

and online play is SO FUN....playing 2 player teenage mutant ninja turtles rocks

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

so its just like nester xcept u can play ohnline?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I'm looking for a Neo-Geo emulator that works on XP.. I had NeoRageX but it hates me since I switched to XP... if anyone knows of one, let me know.. I miss playing King of Fighters religiously.. :(

4 player Turtles in Time with teamspeak is awesome.

I have a server set up, but apparently alot of people (outside of gbury) lag on it. Drop in if you're up for a game (I'm usually always in there :lol: )

68.9.95.32 on kaillera!

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Where does one get roms? I checked the site m0m put up and couldn't find where to download them. If I get the chance to play WWF Wrestling again on my computer I may never play CS again. :remembers the times Legion of doom killed him oh so many times =(: . I am also down for some 4 player turtles or even SIMPSONS. Gosh the times I remember when I was a kid.

TeKNiK

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
contra on NES=awesome

Thats an obvious one. You know your old shcool if you remember the Contra code. Come on, Don't you old gamers hide it, you know you remember it. How about "iddqd" or "idkfa" ? Cookie to the one who remembers those. They aren't too hard.

TeKNiK