What kind of student are/were you?

witt

Let's see how studious we all are  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

enough to get by, but I must say.. its somewhat misleading..

As a Computer Science major I had to do all the homework and do the necessary reading , just so I could get by....

You have to be straight up lazy not to do any of the homework, which happend to me my first two years.. Then I realized, just read what the teacher wants you to read, make him think you tried and whabiggidy bam, I got a B.

I did everything as I went... seems like a pain but it will make studying for finals sooo much easier and puts you in a position to have ground to lose at the end. Also same goes here... for many of my advanced physics classes you HAVE to do everything or else you are sunk.

depends man. math classes = ((all the reading + all the homework)^2)/test^(1/2). ge classes = naptime. it worked, too. i had a 3.9 until i did that awesome 8 class 22 credit semester. never again, ever.

i gurantee you shrop will tell u i was the best student he ever had, hahaha

That reminds me of the most classic comment from FF06

Shrop: "Nick, get me a beer please"

Nick: "No way old man!"

Shrop: "I still have 4 years to fiddle with your grades"

Nick: "How do you like your steak?"

I swear, shrop can get anything he wants out of our trash diving comrade just with that little threat...it makes me want to become a professor too!

Oh and I never (EVER!) did any work in school...except for my last year of highschool where I worked my butt half off to get the grades needed to get into McGill...after that it went pretty downhill...and there's no buddying up with profs at McGill...let me just say there was a pickle shortage around that University (I wish I had shrop as a prof... :hug: ...then again my liver couldn't handle that...)